PDA

View Full Version : Lake Camanche

CRABBY
01-25-2012, 08:03 PM
Rumor has it 3600 lbs Lassen trout an 1000 lbs Dfg Trout planted in the last 7 days.
Time is Now....Good Luck.......Don

RideNfish
01-25-2012, 08:16 PM
Figures! Mariahpup, my dad, and myself went there last week for a VERY slow day of fishing. :shocked:

CRABBY
01-25-2012, 08:33 PM
Figures! Mariahpup, my dad, and myself went there last week for a VERY slow day of fishing. :shocked:1st plant was last thur..:shocked:...Don

RHansen95693
01-26-2012, 08:37 AM
Rumor has it 3600 lbs Lassen trout an 1000 lbs Dfg Trout planted in the last 7 days.
Time is Now....Good Luck.......Don

Let's see.... 4600 lbs has gotta be 2-3,000 fish. Do you think I can find 5 of em that are dumb enough to make it in the boat??? Guess we'll see on Sat.... (Channel 69 if you're out there)
Hansen

AngelosPop
01-26-2012, 04:32 PM
Time is Now....

Maybe someone elses time. I went today (not based on the plantings) and I can smell this stintch. :skunk29gc:

I don't feel to bad though I didn't see one person in a boat stand up or see any nets moving. I did want to clobber a fellow. Trolls from the opposite side of the lake to the bank I am working, ends up right on top of my gear. :zipped5ro: He pulled another move later as well. Didn't make any sense. I would expect it in close quarters of a small lake but Camanche?

I did get to meet a really nice fellow from another forum that picked up 2 fish (N2trout). The bank fishermen looked more like they were sleeping in their chairs, rather than fishing.

I looked at the weather yesterday, all clear........ The sun started to come out right around 7:30-8 but never showed up again. Then it rained/spinkled for about an hour.

I might go back tomorrow morning for a while before lunch.

CRABBY
01-26-2012, 05:09 PM
Good for you Chris you tryed to shake the skunk,I don't know n2trout but I've seen his posts an he seems cool,many there hate us not sure why anymore as most of us are friends anyway,lot of great fisherpeople on both boards.Started a light rain here bout 11:30 an still going.Well the fish are there we'll see if any more reports come in that are good,I know Hansen,Kyle,or Robbie must of got some if they went there,or just maybe you :skunk29gc:up the whole lake!!!:bananachaga::nevezuha1bz:....HA.....Don

AngelosPop
01-26-2012, 05:46 PM
I think it's just me stinking up the joint :D I was trying to go by what Robbie and others have posted for Camanche.

N2trout and I visited for what seemed 20-30min. Nice guy, was very free with his advice as well!
Prolly go again in the morning. I dunno though, I should let people catch some fish since they did plant :teaseku9:

CRABBY
01-26-2012, 05:56 PM
I think it's just me stinking up the joint :D I was trying to go by what Robbie and others have posted for Camanche.

N2trout and I visited for what seemed 20-30min. Nice guy, was very free with his advice as well!
Prolly go again in the morning. I dunno though, I should let people catch some fish since they did plant :teaseku9:Naw why suffer alone GO!!!!!!!:rotfl2::rotfl2:.....Don

BabyHuey85
01-27-2012, 10:27 PM
Took my dad to Camanche 1/26 and fished the trout pond. We fished from 8:45a.m.-2p.m. We ended up catching 2. Both were on Fl. Red glitter PB. Saw some other guys using mice tails and doing good. I haven't bought any mice tails yet since I don't know the setup to use for them. Any help and pictures would be greatly appreciated!!

great49er
01-28-2012, 02:28 PM
How'd you all do at Camanche today? I'm thinking of bringing my dad out tomorrow?

Thanks

Trout tickler
01-29-2012, 07:28 AM
I was sleeping in my chair but I also caught three fish all about 2 pounds. The key is to attach your line to your pinky finger so it wakes you up or cuts your finger but I seem to have a pretty good feel for the fish, get it hahah