PDA

View Full Version : newark lake?

young_angler
01-31-2012, 07:55 PM
has anybody caught anything in the newark lake in newark? i live really close but don't know if anyone has caught anything. any bass,cats,panfish,trout?? thanks.

Benzo
01-31-2012, 08:00 PM
There were fish in that lake but don't know about now. I fished there a few times but that was in the 90's. I've caught bass, catfish & other fish I couldn't identify. Give it a shot, you may hook something. Only way to find out to to fish it, just make sure you check if you can still fish there.

has anybody caught anything in the newark lake in newark? i live really close but don't know if anyone has caught anything. any bass,cats,panfish,trout?? thanks.

Jetspray
02-01-2012, 05:11 AM
"The Lake" was a 60's housing development, and the lake itself has not been too productive. It and Lake Elisabeth in Fremont are on a low scale for fish. I would try the quarry lakes in Niles or the pay lake there. It can be tough for you in the area......Jetspray

junioryus0fresh
02-01-2012, 07:17 AM
I've caught everything out of there, yes even some weird fish like the guy above says... I've beefishing there for like 10 years but it yang the same anymore at the Newark lake its always tough bite out there. I'm guessing its too pressured ? Idk but its full of carp that's one thing. By the way I've caught crappie,bass,trout,catfish,kio,carp,bluegill,rockb ass & some weird looking walleye fish.

Sent from my PC36100 using Tapatalk

Fishbucket
02-01-2012, 12:04 PM
toss a white spinnerbait for some good bass.