PDA

View Full Version : Del Valle????

blockbusterdave
02-03-2012, 09:01 AM
Haven't seen any posts on Del Valle for a while anybody have any info? It seems like this lake should be more productive this time of year but then again how much are they planting? Since the 49ers are not in the bowl I'm going fishing, just trying to decide if I want to give Del Valle a try.

blockbusterdave

RideNfish
02-03-2012, 09:29 AM
Here is a report I think from the marina. Don't know how accurate it is but at least it's something. I just googled "del valle fishing reports".

TROUT
Matt Nola of San Jose caught five trout, the largest weighed 3 lbs., with the stringer weighing 12 lbs., 1 oz. using nightcrawlers, Power Bait with Power Worms near the East beach on 1/24/12. Tuvet Ngo of San Jose caught five trout; the stringer weighed 13 lbs., 9 oz. with the largest weighing 4 lbs., using Power Bait near the East Beach on 1/25/12.
Alan Richter of San Jose caught two trout, the largest weighing 3 lbs., 12 oz. using minnow baits in Swallow Bay on 1/25/12. Jeff Allen and Buster of Santa Cruz caught five trout; the stringer weighed 14 lbs., with the largest weighing 7 lbs., using Power Worms at the dam on 1/26/12. Ng. Acosta of San Jose caught three trout, the stringer weighed 13 lbs., 5 oz., the largest weighed 9 lbs., 5 oz. using white and yellow Power Bait near the East beach on 1/27/12. Ali Poursafar of San Francisco caught a 3 lb., 5 oz. trout on Power Bait with a trout worm near the East Beach on 1/27/12.

Cheers,

redneckpunk
02-03-2012, 10:39 AM
Rnf, with all the time you spend on the water I think you better switch that name around to Fishnride. Weathers been beautiful and the roads dry, so wth? I've been dying to get on mine and at least blow off the dust, but dont think Dr. and SDI would approve. So for now I have to settle with firing up in the garage once a week and envy all my friends who are taking advantage of this pathetic excuse for winter.

~RNP

CRABBY
02-03-2012, 04:24 PM
Haven't seen any posts on Del Valle for a while anybody have any info? It seems like this lake should be more productive this time of year but then again how much are they planting? Since the 49ers are not in the bowl I'm going fishing, just trying to decide if I want to give Del Valle a try.

blockbusterdaveDV has been dead for most,some are hookin up but the lake is low an at times very crowded,if it's close take a chance on it, on the other hand Lafayette they say has been doing well...Don