PDA

View Full Version : Collins bound!!

redneckpunk
02-03-2012, 10:32 AM
Truck is packed, boat hooked up and now waiting for the g/f to get off work at 1100 and we will be Collins lake bound for the weekend. Renting the "small" cabin for 2 nites and plan on spending most of the time on the water. Leaving the kids and everyone else at home this time so I might be able to consentrate on my poles for once. Main goal is to get g/f hooked up trolling. Been out twice, once at Collins and once for stripers, and she still hasnt gotten rid of the trolling skunk. So if you're up that way and see a "fat guy" in camo on a 12ft alum, dont be shy to say "hi", or wave (that includes a one finger salute). And if I can get a cell signal up there I will try to post a report or two.

~RNP

ampm
02-03-2012, 11:44 AM
hey RNP, I plan to be up there on bank on Sunday, at least up till game time, I'll keep an eye out for you two. reports are they are releasing some trophies this weekend, either from the pens or maybe they are bringing in some. should be a great weekend for you!

Trout Tracker
02-03-2012, 08:15 PM
My friend Tim and i were thier last Saturday.Trolled dodgers/crawlers and caught fish.
All of them were dink planters but still had fun playing catch and put them back.
Had to keep the bleeders so we ended up with 9 fish.I did manage a 16-18'' trolling a f9
Hot steel Rapala.Weather was nice and just an enjoyable day on the water.
TT

mustangman3024
02-03-2012, 08:43 PM
Yeah I was there last week smacking them lil dinks...there pretty damn small.