PDA

View Full Version : My First CA Trout

currdog7
02-03-2012, 03:43 PM
So a few weeks ago I asked for advice for fishing Melones and I was given some (more than I ever expected, Thanks BTW). Well I would like to report my first CA trout. Looked like a holdover from last year. 17" Rainbow at Tuttletown Rec Area on Melones. I was using Sunrise Power Eggs and Chartruese Power Eggs dipped in Pro Cure Garlic Gel. I had another one on the line and gave the pole to my son, but it got away during the rod hand off. Thanks for info you all gave me. I hope to have many more successful posts.

RideNfish
02-03-2012, 04:08 PM
That is awesome!!!!:excited: Congrats to both you and your son. The smiles says it all and I'm betting that the guy taking the pic is smiling even more. Thank you for reporting back and we hope to see many more reports.

Feel free to ask anytime what you need and it looks like you will be the one answering the questions.

Cheers,

Marv
02-03-2012, 04:50 PM
Sweet!!! Little man looks stoked :) and i know how good that feels when the little ones have some action and get pumped up. Like Ride said ask questions and if you have answers we'll take those too.

Steve079
02-03-2012, 08:16 PM
The picture of your Son hold that beauty of a Rainbow, with that big smile, is what it's all about, at least for me! With all the advice, you still had to execute the plan, and you did! Congratualtions on a great day with more to follow. Keep that little guy smiling!