PDA

View Full Version : Lets Get This Pardee Started !!!!!

allkokedup
02-12-2012, 05:53 AM
Two Different forecasts,one says rain,one says no.We will see,they change it every day.We are going anyway.Will be there Friday till Monday.Hope the fishin is good,good food and good friends for sure.I know alot will be at Camanche,we will be in the full hook up area,stop by and swap info, Good luck to all who brave the opener !!!

Allkokedup

mariahpup
02-12-2012, 09:28 AM
Hey! A big good luck to you also...I will most likely head out for the Friday opener...rain or shine..find a spot somewhere outside the Marina and hope for a little luck...look for the now infamous "Pink Backpack" and you'll find Mariahpup somewhere close..any Sniffers stop and say "HI.."
Luck to All Mariahpup

RideNfish
02-12-2012, 09:35 AM
I would maybe brave the crowd and join you guys. The weather isn't an issue but my wife wants to stay in Carmel Thur and Fri for something to do with a Valentine's Day?
:heart1: Anyone ever hear of this scam? :rotfl2: And what is with the flowers costing FOUR times as much as other times of year. It is illegal for hardware stores and such to raise prices for things during events like hurricanes souldn't it be the same for the frigg'n flowers???? :duck:

CRABBY
02-12-2012, 11:55 AM
I would maybe brave the crowd and join you guys. The weather isn't an issue but my wife wants to stay in Carmel Thur and Fri for something to do with a Valentine's Day?
:heart1: Anyone ever hear of this scam? :rotfl2: And what is with the flowers costing FOUR times as much as other times of year. It is illegal for hardware stores and such to raise prices for things during events like hurricanes souldn't it be the same for the frigg'n flowers???? :duck:Do as I do,don't buy flowers waste of money,a nice card an a simple piece of jewelry an Maybe a dinner out,MAYBE!!!!Trust me it gets easier as you get older,LOL,an ya I ain't no romantic :laugh: so yes :imsmilin9py:..HeHe............Don>>>>>PS sorry for the hi jack,But Doug started it,I'm just a innocent responder

dilbeck
02-12-2012, 12:16 PM
And what is with the flowers costing FOUR times as much as other times of year.

Bought my last dozen roses at Safeway and the wife thought I paid top notch for them. That, and they lasted almost 2 weeks. Believe I paid like $35 for them and that included a vase! Just saying! :heart:

PapaGreg
02-12-2012, 01:58 PM
RnF, I agree, the wife somehow talked me into a trip to Reno for the Valentine thing, when she was done talking, she made it sound like my idea!!!!!!!

Took a drive by Pardee Friday, does anyone know why they have a mess of trailers/rv's in their parking lot?

Hmmmmm, anything to do with opening day?

The water level is WAY LOW, might consider rubber boots if anyone plans on fishing the "mudhole".

fishingfreak
02-12-2012, 03:00 PM
i cant wait till opener i just hope it does not rain my freind who got reservation to the camp site will not want to go if it does but ill be the one in the camp site up at 3:30 to get a spot to fish:redface:

allkokedup
02-13-2012, 06:49 AM
I will be in my boat,going to the mouth of the river and upriver,will look for the pink backpack on the way out.If trollin is not working will hit the bank.hopin for a big brown.................

stpritch
02-13-2012, 05:40 PM
I believe they have an invitation only smallmouth tourney the week before opening day @ Pardee. I know they have other years. BTW, if I remember right the state record for a smallmouth came from Pardee.

CATKILLER
02-13-2012, 06:55 PM
I believe they have an invitation only smallmouth tourney the week before opening day @ Pardee. I know they have other years. BTW, if I remember right the state record for a smallmouth came from Pardee.
Your right state record is 9lbs 13oz at Pardee 7/3/07
Good luck to all opening day :bear:

Bigg A
02-13-2012, 08:52 PM
Any word on the fish plants?.....how many pounds have went in so far? DFG or Mt. Lassen fish?

Jfitalia
02-13-2012, 08:57 PM
Any word on the fish plants?.....how many pounds have went in so far? DFG or Mt. Lassen fish?

I know dfg has been stocking it for the past few months. not sure sure about Lassen

Bigg A
02-14-2012, 08:18 AM
I know dfg has been stocking it for the past few months. not sure sure about Lassen

Awww man!!! That would suck to combat fish for dinks. Doesn't pardee have a private vendor they get fish from besides lassen?

Jfitalia
02-14-2012, 08:25 AM
Awww man!!! That would suck to combat fish for dinks. Doesn't pardee have a private vendor they get fish from besides lassen?

yeah i'm sure they got lassen fish. they used to use calaveras but not sure anymore. I believe its run by ebmud like camanche so it should be lassen. you going Friday? i'm off that day so i'm thinking about it..... although i'm gonna hit up wooly about steelie fishing

Plug-n-Jug
02-14-2012, 02:47 PM
Bummed, I'll miss Friday and have to go Saturday. First opening day I'll have ever missed. For those that do go friday, Good Luck and please a few for me to land on Saturday.

FishItswuts4dinner
02-14-2012, 03:28 PM
Do as I do,don't buy flowers waste of money,a nice card an a simple piece of jewelry an Maybe a dinner out,MAYBE!!!!Trust me it gets easier as you get older,LOL,an ya I ain't no romantic :laugh: so yes :imsmilin9py:..HeHe............Don>>>>>PS sorry for the hi jack,But Doug started it,I'm just a innocent responder

:lol: Lead by example.....other mods need to police the police? Do as say not as I do?.........

Lol, j/k..........
I believe thread jacking would be like the cost of the flowers then talk about where they went for dinner, what they ate and how much it costed and then ask to see if theres any good hotels around to stay in. Lol

Bigg A
02-14-2012, 04:27 PM
yeah i'm sure they got lassen fish. they used to use calaveras but not sure anymore. I believe its run by ebmud like camanche so it should be lassen. you going Friday? i'm off that day so i'm thinking about it..... although i'm gonna hit up wooly about steelie fishing

Yup.....wouldn't wanna miss a combat fishing oppurtunity..:lolk:

CRABBY
02-14-2012, 08:02 PM
:lol: Lead by example.....other mods need to police the police? Do as say not as I do?.........

Lol, j/k..........
I believe thread jacking would be like the cost of the flowers then talk about where they went for dinner, what they ate and how much it costed and then ask to see if theres any good hotels around to stay in. LolYeah I agree I guess?:rolleyes2:....But for jacking this thread I gave those clowns an infraction!Bet that teach's them!!
Buy the way as of now rain is forecast for Friday at pardee. :love-smiley-029:

WLShafor
02-14-2012, 08:09 PM
I will be heading out Saturday morning & I hope the fish are still there. I never been to Pardee but it sounds like a lot of Trout will be active.

Two Different forecasts,one says rain,one says no.We will see,they change it every day.We are going anyway.Will be there Friday till Monday.Hope the fishin is good,good food and good friends for sure.I know alot will be at Camanche,we will be in the full hook up area,stop by and swap info, Good luck to all who brave the opener !!!

Allkokedup

WLShafor
02-14-2012, 08:11 PM
Save a few fish for my Farther and I it will be his first time back fishing in about 10 years :appledancing:

Bummed, I'll miss Friday and have to go Saturday. First opening day I'll have ever missed. For those that do go friday, Good Luck and please a few for me to land on Saturday.

allkokedup
02-15-2012, 06:09 PM
Its ok for Smog Guy To Jack my thread.....:teaseku9:Now they say chance of rain Sat. morning....They change it everyday....the next week says 65 to 67 and sunny!!!!:party-smiley-020:

AngelosPop
02-15-2012, 08:01 PM
That smogguy is WAY out in left field :love-smiley-029::love-smiley-029::love-smiley-029::love-smiley-029:

I'll be there fishing in between 2/15/2012 & 12/31/2012 :cheesy:

CAL916BEAR
02-15-2012, 11:24 PM

the website said 77,000 lbs since 10-28-11

WLShafor
02-16-2012, 06:25 AM
Anyone wanna carpool Friday morning till around d 4pm let me know I'm down to drive :)

Bigg A
02-16-2012, 10:34 AM
Anyone wanna carpool Friday morning till around d 4pm let me know I'm down to drive :)

4pm?????.....it's only gonna take 10 min to limit out.....:grin: :grin: :grin: :grin:

Bigg A
02-16-2012, 10:51 AM
the website said 77,000 lbs since 10-28-11

I checked that out.....I'll just go and fish since I'm free tomorow

mariahpup
02-16-2012, 11:29 AM
Good Luck to all on the opener...will be lots of folks...take it easy and have a good time...should be plenty of fish...Mariahpup will be there somewhere around the point below the Porcupine parking lot...look for the pink backpack..and stop by and say hello..

fishingfreak
02-16-2012, 01:58 PM
:excited: :excited:friday needs to hurry up and get here:excited: :excited:

Minnow209
02-16-2012, 05:59 PM
I'll be out there tomorrow morning, not quite sure where to start tho due to how crowded its going to be. I'll be wearing a gopro mounted on top of my head.

allkokedup
02-17-2012, 03:55 AM
Cant make it till Friday afternoon,wife cant get off work,she is towing the boat,oh well,may get out for the evening bite and wont be in the middle of the early traffic jam.But the rest of the weekend it is on !!!!

allkokedup

Megadeath
02-17-2012, 06:33 AM
Out here at the mud hole since 4am amd caught skunko this sucks might have to move if I get no action
I don't think 3000 lbs is going to cut it for all the folks out here they better come with the truck soon at least 3000
More, should have gone to camanche instead.

CATKILLER
02-17-2012, 06:52 AM
Tomorrow is the big day...the gates will open at 5 am! See you all tomorrow!

Make sure all you boaters have your plugs pulled and live wells dry, they will be doing inspections before launching. Visit our website for the link to EBMUD's site and you can print the inspection form and have it ready when you come it.
FYI:cry: This is a post from Pardee hope it mite help.
sorry it is late but it my be all weekend
Good Luck to all
CK

fishingfreak
02-17-2012, 07:30 AM
school needs to hurry up and get out dang it

WLShafor
02-17-2012, 07:41 AM
So many weekend warriors will be there I wonder how Amador will be dunno coin toss

FishBandit
02-17-2012, 08:11 AM
fishing sucks they havent planted anything but water. lines in the water since 5am and only scene 2 minnows pulled up.

HMONG_James_Vang
02-17-2012, 09:10 AM
I'll be out there tomorrow morning, not quite sure where to start tho due to how crowded its going to be. I'll be wearing a gopro mounted on top of my head.

hey buddy, let me know how it goes.

Jfitalia
02-17-2012, 10:22 AM
big ant is there now and they just planted an hour ago but fishing is terribly slow.

FishBandit
02-17-2012, 12:49 PM
Fishing sucked. Slow bite. Wondering if they really did plant prior to todays plant. Should have not taken the day off work. Playing with a cheese grater would have been more entertaining. On way back home now. Saw maybe 8 fish at Rainbow Point. Nothing much over a pound

BradL
02-17-2012, 12:57 PM
Fishing sucked. Slow bite. Wondering if they really did plant prior to todays plant. Should have not taken the day off work. Playing with a cheese grater would have been more entertaining. On way back home now. Saw maybe 8 fish at Rainbow Point. Nothing much over a pound

Sorry the fishing was slow, but this is the best comment I have seen on the boards yet lol

B-RAN
02-17-2012, 01:15 PM
I do got to say, the last 4 posts I read SUCKED! so ill have to see if I can turn some heads this weekend.. camping out there tonight and tomorrow night.. 2 days should be enough to make me happy :) see ya'll out there!!

HMONG_James_Vang
02-17-2012, 01:16 PM
nothing over a pound? bummer... smh. anyone fish over the spillway down pass the narrows??

FishBandit
02-17-2012, 02:51 PM
Maybe there was 1 or 2 that were over a pound but under 2 pounds for sure. It just SUCKED. I've never been to the lake before but did hear how great it usually is. I was with someone who has been there before on opening day so its not like I didnt know where to go. I wouldnt wait my time from shore. Maybe the boaters had better luck???

HMONG_James_Vang
02-17-2012, 03:19 PM
I do got to say, the last 4 posts I read SUCKED! so ill have to see if I can turn some heads this weekend.. camping out there tonight and tomorrow night.. 2 days should be enough to make me happy :) see ya'll out there!!

B-RAN i hope to hear better news then from what i've been reading. i'll pass on pardee this weekend.

Minnow209
02-17-2012, 03:26 PM
Opener was a huge letdown for me... Me & 3 other buddies were out and we only landed one which was caught by a yellow rooster tail. Other then that, not single nibble on my powerbait, powerworm, poweregg, or any of my jigs,kastmaster,rooster tail. There was a few guys fishing by the bridge and were snagging all day. Sad thing was that they kept them.

Jfitalia
02-17-2012, 05:16 PM
Opener was a huge letdown for me... Me & 3 other buddies were out and we only landed one which was caught by a yellow rooster tail. Other then that, not single nibble on my powerbait, powerworm, poweregg, or any of my jigs,kastmaster,rooster tail. There was a few guys fishing by the bridge and were snagging all day. Sad thing was that they kept them.

with the amount of wardens their today I can't imagine anyone snagging,there by the bridge

mandoman70
02-17-2012, 06:50 PM
Pardee was super tough today! I've never fished the opener, but I have heard lots of good things about it, so I decided to give it a try. It was the lowest I have ever seen it and was very clear.

The guy at the marina said that DFG had stocked a few times, but these fish obviously were in other parts of the lake. The plant truck came at about 8:30 and released 3,000 pounds. Honestly, this did not seem to help much. I caught one fish on a white power worm and that was it for me. I fished next to the marina/store boat docks for that one. For the number of people that were there, the amount of fish I saw caught was very low.

I took a little drive to Woodpile Gulch and soaked some power bait in deeper water and got no love there either.
The lake is supposed to get another 3,000 pounds tomorrow at about the same time. So, I hope it turns around for folks who head up there in the next few days. I'm gonna stick with Amador, unless we get some rain that bring some fresh water into Pardee.

Mandoman70

FishItswuts4dinner
02-17-2012, 07:38 PM
Were the launch ramps open with such low water levels?

Jfitalia
02-17-2012, 07:39 PM

ramps are working

FishBandit
02-17-2012, 07:53 PM

fyi
lake is reporting 86% full

pulper80
02-17-2012, 07:56 PM
For boat inspection, what paperwork do you need? Registration, pink slip? Haven't been through one in a few years.

Jfitalia
02-17-2012, 08:31 PM
For boat inspection, what paperwork do you need? Registration, pink slip? Haven't been through one in a few years.

jump on their website and just download their form.

CATKILLER
02-17-2012, 08:36 PM
I think if you go to pardee website you can find what you need or where to
go and then you can print it out and have it done when you get there.

CK