PDA

View Full Version : amador 2/11

fitz22
02-13-2012, 07:23 PM
Trolled from 8:30 till about 4:00. 6 takes 5 to the boat , hot pink pins minnow 5 hits hot steel f5 one fish. 1.3-1.7 sog the water has warmed to about 55 in most of the coves. ON a bad NOTE WHILE I WAS IN PAYING SOMEONE REACHED OVER THE GUNNELL AND STOLE ONE OF MY RODS. SOME PEOPLE ARE SCUM AND WITH ANY LUCK ILL CATCH HIM/HER NEXT TIME. BROUGHT THE MATTER TO THE ATTENTION OF THE MANAGEMENT ALTHOUGH SYMPATHETIC SAID THAT THEY HAVE HAD SIMILAR REPORTS, I WAS ALONE AND THE FOURTH BOAT INSIDE PAYING
So everyone be aware

RideNfish
02-13-2012, 09:41 PM
Thank you for the report and what a bummer on the loser that took your rod. The deed will come back to them sometime.

Did you notice any bank fisher people doing any good?

Thanks,

Jfitalia
02-13-2012, 10:06 PM
Trolled from 8:30 till about 4:00. 6 takes 5 to the boat , hot pink pins minnow 5 hits hot steel f5 one fish. 1.3-1.7 sog the water has warmed to about 55 in most of the coves. ON a bad NOTE WHILE I WAS IN PAYING SOMEONE REACHED OVER THE GUNNELL AND STOLE ONE OF MY RODS. SOME PEOPLE ARE SCUM AND WITH ANY LUCK ILL CATCH HIM/HER NEXT TIME. BROUGHT THE MATTER TO THE ATTENTION OF THE MANAGEMENT ALTHOUGH SYMPATHETIC SAID THAT THEY HAVE HAD SIMILAR REPORTS, I WAS ALONE AND THE FOURTH BOAT INSIDE PAYING
So everyone be aware

sorry to hear about the rod. I pull my boat all the way to the entrance of the cafe so I can watch my boat.

fitz22
02-15-2012, 12:22 AM
Didn't have much time to watch bankers,lake was crowded with 30+ boatsh

Get Bent MARK
02-15-2012, 06:50 AM
Tough lesson to learn!!!!!!!!! For some reason Amador attracts too many "scumbags" and this is not the first time this has happened at that crowded, dirty, expensive place. Keeps me away. I would trust NO ONE, not even people who work there. Never leave any of your gear or your boat out of sight, not even for a minute and thats anywhere these days, not even in you own front yard!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I caught two "meth heads" trying to rip me off in the middle of the night a few years back. I thank GOD Tessey needed to go out right then. These "turds" had got into my boat that was parked right in front of my door, 15 ft. away with a motion light that did come on, and had already loaded some of my gear in their car down the hill and made a second trip, can you say "greedy". They where in the process of removing my Lowrance, GPS, VHF and riggers when I caught them in the act. I detained them with the help of Smith & Wesson since it was the middle of the night and called the Sherriff. They begged for me to let them go and give them a second chance. I replied, " What second chance would they have givin me if they had gotten away with ripping me off". I of couse was using some real chioce words that would make a sailor blush! Sherriff showed up, removed my property from their car and gave it back to me. Then called the local logger who's tools and saws where also ripped off that night and were also loaded in their car. I wish the Sherriff's would have turned their backs for just a few minutes and let that guy dish out some justice when he showed up to get his property back that helps provide for his family. This guy was at least 6'5 and 250 lbs and not happy at all!! We both pressed charges and since both were 3 time losers, they got the max. Sorry for the rant, but like everybody else, I CAN'T STAND THIEVES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

"I DON'T DO THESE THINGS OTHERS AND I REQUIRE THE SAME FROM THEM!!!!"

GOD bless John Wayne

Mark

GNappers
02-15-2012, 06:15 PM
Sorry about the rod. Lot of trash there on the ground and some riding around in boats. Seems like there can be a lot of drinking which leads to some foul language. I can put up with that since there is a chance you can get into a nice 10 pound fish or at least some hard fighters, and if you pick up a little trash you may find enough gear left behind that you pay for your trip. Mixed in the fishing line and garbage I pick up I have found hooks, in good shape, swivels, pliers, beads, lures etc. I will be out there tomorrow then off to Pardee Friday. Great story about your friend Smith and Wesson Mark.