PDA

View Full Version : Bakersfield Sportsman's Show

ReelJerks
02-20-2012, 11:39 AM
On Saturday 2/25 from 10 am to 7 pm I'll be inside the Clovis Marine booth and available to install the latest 4.1.36.68 HDS Generation 1 firmware upgrade. All you need to do is bring your HDS Gen1 (including 5X models) with you. More information is on my Facebook page at Edd Allen Marine Solutions - Outdoor Gear/Sporting Goods - Sanger, CA | Facebook (http://www.facebook.com/marinesolutions) .

Edd

Slapabow
02-24-2012, 08:33 PM
Way to go Edd.
I'll let you know how the catchin goes:cheesy:

Radical
02-25-2012, 09:23 AM
The latest upgrade changed how my unit displays the contour lines on my navionics chip. Before you do the nupgrade I might suggest that you show them how the contour lines are displayed in they use contour lines for fishing. I haven't used it on the water yet but I'm carrying the older version on a chip with me incase I want to change back to the last version. With the 5" units they can't change back so easy I don't think.

Radical
02-25-2012, 09:30 AM
I have to take my previous post back. I just turned the unit on and noticed it was in the night mode still. After exiting the night mode everything was OK. Dummy me

ReelJerks
02-26-2012, 07:55 AM
I have to take my previous post back. I just turned the unit on and noticed it was in the night mode still. After exiting the night mode everything was OK. Dummy me
Glad all is working fine now

Edd