PDA

View Full Version : Ms. Melones broke my heart this saturday :'(

Marv
02-27-2012, 08:56 AM
Got there shortly after the gate opened and had bait wet by 5:00am. I began chucking my minnow plug for a brown. Most of the time @ TT I have my first fish 30 seconds max after my firt cast. Not today I got my first take @ 9:30 or so, sdr on that guy right at the bank. It's my fault he got off, because I passed my pole to my cousin so he could feel my ultralight with braid as my main line and my cousin burnt me, lol.

I threw every type of powerbait product, in all types of combos. Nothing, I began to wonder if the skunk was going to visit me for the first time this year. Undefeated on trout this year.

I took control of the situation and tied on my newly modified kastmaster, how is it modified? Pm me and i'll share :) wallked to Tuttletown boat ramp. Closed my eyes and chucked my kastmaster, bang. Hit, stick, and landed a massive 8" trout my smallest to date. GET OFF ME SKUNK :)

Very windy and not one person landed a fish other than me. Not even the eagles. Called it a day @ 12hrs.

I still love her and you can bet your bottom dollar im gonna make her love me.

JwG
02-27-2012, 09:17 AM
I threw every type of powerbait product, in all types of combos. Nothing, I began to wonder if the skunk was going to visit me for the first time this year. Undefeated on trout this year.

I took control of the situation and tied on my newly modified kastmaster, Closed my eyes and chucked my kastmaster, bang. Hit, stick, and landed a massive 8" trout my smallest to date. GET OFF ME SKUNK :)

im gonna make her love me.

Great report BB!!!

Hey NO skunk for you, trout slayer. LOL

Amazing how we fall for those that give us moody love and we keep coming back for more of it.:12275ox:

The signs are there BB, you are a FISHERMAN. LMAO

Glad you made it out for the day.http://www.fishsniffer.com/images/icons/icon6.png

RideNfish
02-27-2012, 10:14 AM
Way to work it and at least pull one out. I'm sure that 8 inch'r about snapped your wrist. :)

I know why it was slow. You should of known better.

You changed your profile pic to a STRIPER!!!!!! DuuuuhhhHHH!

Team Mc Fishing
02-27-2012, 10:21 AM
Hey BB, let me know what your schedule looks like over the next couple of weeks for heading up there and I will let you know if I'm going to be there. We have to hang out, Melones is very special to me as well, I know she can show love, you can can hang out with me for a day and we can compare notes. Just PM me and we will meet up.

Team Mc Fishing

schatgun
02-27-2012, 02:16 PM
Sorry she slapped you across the face like that:duh:.....Stay with it, she's really big on loyalty:beauty1:......keep with it and just & continue to massage her into giving up some fish....:massagetherapist026