PDA

View Full Version : It's getting closer to "Butt" Time

cuhogn
02-27-2007, 07:09 PM
I am sooooooo ready for them to arrive. :)

triggerfish
02-27-2007, 08:47 PM
I am sooooooo ready for them to arrive. :)
I am ready too.,BUT With all of this rain,I am afraid its going to push the season back a couple weeks.

aintscared
02-27-2007, 09:04 PM
2nd half of April, but I do believe you shouldn't swing Butts in your boat due to the fact you might knock someone overboard :D

donzitroller
02-28-2007, 09:37 AM
2nd half of April, but I do believe you shouldn't swing Butts in your boat due to the fact you might knock someone overboard *:D
If you could catch something big enough to knock someone overboard.. cuz YOU LOSE BIG FISH.

:P

I think 2nd half of March. I'm ready to go for em NOW.. though the seas aren't conducive to offshore stuff.

Toxic_Waste
03-03-2007, 11:48 AM
I had to laugh out loud at this: "I SUPPORT FISH FOR FOOD AND FILET AND RELEASE"

It's great! Especially the "filet and release" part! I get tired of all those television fishing shows that constantly yammer on about letting everything go and trying to make it sound like keeping anything is a mortal sin.

I support fish conservation and responsible "sustained yield" fishing, both commercial and recreational, but I refuse to feel guilty for slapping a few filets into a frying pan!

okie
03-03-2007, 12:43 PM
I agree with toxic_waste, if I being financed by some big company and fished when, where and how I wanted to, I would probably be releasing a whole lot of fish, but I'll bet those fishermen on those shows DO keep their limits.

Toxic_Waste
03-03-2007, 01:12 PM
That's what I was thinking ... that off camera, they could be hefting a big ice chest fulla fish onto the dock! :P