PDA

View Full Version : Butt fest!! cont. from sturgeon thread.

smithstation
02-05-2007, 01:44 PM
So we want to do a halibut fest. Just thought it should be on the salt water page. So lets get someone to head it up, throw out some dates and locations to fish and camp!! Jonny P suggested April. Lets start writing things in stone!! :)

ANOTHER FEST ;D ;D Ya baby lets spank some butts!! 8-)

timetofish
02-05-2007, 02:29 PM
Well the Berkeley Flats are always a productive spot for Hali's the few times I've targeted them.Only a short trip from Berkeley launch ramp too. The camping situation will be a tough one though. *:-/ The only local sites are in Tilden I think and I don't know how the facilities would hold up with all the boats/trailers. Or we could just camp out at the ramp and say we're homeless. ;D

With the night time "No Anchor" zone this one could be tricky.

rlammi
02-05-2007, 03:28 PM
Lets get it on, dang all these fests I should start catching smething soner or later .If there is a way to do it I know the sniffers will figure it out .depending on when it is I am in.
Ron

smithstation
02-05-2007, 03:43 PM
You will make it Ron, there is nothing like a good day of butt kickin!
I would have to second the flats but I am not very familiar with the area. Like you siad, where to camp could be a problem?? :-/

Any locals have an idea?

fishing brian
02-05-2007, 08:19 PM
BUTT Fest!! Count me in. Ive been a few times and would love to go down there with some sniffers next time. Berkeley flats sound good for sure. We can cruise the whole bay easily from berkeley. The ramp and parking is great too. Good bait too. Lets kick some Butts in April!! This almost took my mind off the salmon fest for a minute. Haha

gmdcdvm
02-06-2007, 08:47 PM
I would be good to go for a Butt fest in April, but need to know some dates soon to make sure I get the time off from work. I would also need to hitch hike a ride if anyone has any open seats (I'll share expenses, duties, etc. whatever you need me to do).

Gerry

donzitroller
02-07-2007, 06:33 AM
April isn't that far away.. :) How bout a Cinco de Mayo Butt Fest? Just a thought.. we had a striper fest that weekend last year, it's also a "FESTIVE" time.. just a thought..

smithstation
02-07-2007, 09:49 AM
April isn't that far away.. *:) How bout a Cinco de Mayo Butt Fest? Just a thought.. we had a striper fest that weekend last year, it's also a "FESTIVE" time.. just a thought..

Cinco de Mayo sounds like a plan!! I thought every weekend was Cinco de Mayo by the way my wife has been drinking the Coronas. I will plant a lime tree for her next year! ;D

Donzi, where we going to camp? Angel Is. sounds good but it will be very limited to boaters only. :-/ When you and your boy want to go shoot a pig? I have the next two weeks off!! 8-)

rlammi
02-07-2007, 12:55 PM
okay I will bring some spicy salsa ,chips and beer .Who's boat am I sleeping on ;D ;D
Ron

smithstation
02-07-2007, 03:32 PM
I think I will bring the cab over for this one. If the wife comes she wont want to sleep out on the water. Remember, if the camper is a rockin, dont come a knockin!! ;)