PDA

View Full Version : looking for transducer for lowrance x35

sturgeon strangler
05-05-2012, 11:43 AM
i am lookin for a transducer for a lowrance x35 power pro i am new to using fishfinders but if any one can help me out by picking a good transducer that is good at graphing bottom since i mainly fish for sturgeon.. thank you.. jeff G:Gone_fishing:

Seon
05-05-2012, 02:34 PM
If it takes a blue connector, then I have a P79 shoot thru hull.

i am lookin for a transducer for a lowrance x35 power pro i am new to using fishfinders but if any one can help me out by picking a good transducer that is good at graphing bottom since i mainly fish for sturgeon.. thank you.. jeff G:Gone_fishing:

ReelJerks
05-06-2012, 05:55 PM
I'm thinking it has a black connector so it would probably take the HS-WSBK. Good luck on these oldies, probably best chance is at eBay but then you don't know what you're getting. I would suggest calling Lowrance Customer Service to verify the transducer # before buying any.

Edd

sturgeon strangler
05-06-2012, 09:48 PM
I'm thinking it has a black connector so it would probably take the HS-WSBK. Good luck on these oldies, probably best chance is at eBay but then you don't know what you're getting. I would suggest calling Lowrance Customer Service to verify the transducer # before buying any.

Edd

its actually a x135 with blue connectors it is a old one thats why i want a good transducer. thanks for reply, the more advice for me the better when it comes to electronics..:computer:

ReelJerks
05-07-2012, 07:21 AM
its actually a x135 with blue connectors it is a old one thats why i want a good transducer. thanks for reply, the more advice for me the better when it comes to electronics..:computer:

OK....big difference. You can use the Lowrance HST-WSBL 200 kHz of the HST-DFSBL 50/200 kHz transducer or the Airmar that Seon offered (P79). If you want a 'thru' hull transducer I have a P319 Airmar 50/200 kHz for sale.

Edd