PDA

View Full Version : Anything happening in Tomales Bay?

Uncle_Sam
05-19-2012, 12:28 AM
I just want to know.

Uncle_Sam
06-09-2012, 01:33 PM
Wow! I guess that I am going to have Tomales Bay all to myself. The biggest fish I have ever seen, other than a shark, was a sturgeon I saw break the surface in Tomales Bay from at least 100 yards away. The bottom also seems to be lined with crabs. There always seems to be something taking my bait.

FishingTone
06-09-2012, 02:52 PM
I was there from Wednesday - Friday RV camping out in Dillon Beach. The wind gusting up to 30knt with nothing but white cap. I talked to the people that work at Lawson Landing bait shop and they said; Salmon fishing is good when condition is permited! Otherwise, not much to report in the whole week but wind, wind and more wind.

Pintail
06-11-2012, 03:00 PM
I was there from Wednesday - Friday RV camping out in Dillon Beach. The wind gusting up to 30knt with nothing but white cap. I talked to the people that work at Lawson Landing bait shop and they said; Salmon fishing is good when condition is permited! Otherwise, not much to report in the whole week but wind, wind and more wind.

Yes they were correct.

Fished out of BB from Friday thru Sunday. We headed down with little food determined to forage. Tried Friday and Sat. for nothing but dungies.

Finally wind layed down on Sunday and scratched out one for #20.

Don't need to eat crab for a while.