PDA

View Full Version : SUMMER FISHING EXPO!! One of the largest in Northern CA in 2012!!

thecaptnkev
06-07-2012, 07:43 AM
This will be one of the biggest fishing expos in Northern CA in 2012!! This event will be the ONLY stop for the Berkeley Experience Trailor in CA in 2012!! The Summer Fishing Expo will start at 9am on July 13th and will running through July 15th till 6:00pm. Seminars start at 1pm on the 13th, and run through Sunday at 430pm on the 15th.

Seminars, hourly raffles, in-store specials, fishing professionals, factory reps, the Berkeley Experiece Team, and MUCH MORE!!

Watch for our upcoming ads in the Sniffer, our web banner here, or you can visit our stores web site, which is in my profile or visit my facebook page by searching for captn kev or kevin yost.

THIS IS A DO NOT MISS EVENT!!

JB14
06-07-2012, 09:13 AM
Is the date set on when this will take place?

thecaptnkev
06-07-2012, 02:09 PM
The dates are July 13th through the 15th. Seminars will start at 1pm on Friday and run through Sunday at 430pm.

Here is a little more info on the Berkeley Experience Trailor...
The Berkeley Fishing Experience Trailor is 60-foot trailer of fun and activities brings fishing education to all skill levels of anglers.

The trailer has new videos and interactive demonstrations on line and bait. The Berkley Experience Team will be on hand throughout the weekend to help you with components of fishing such as:

* Line Selection
* Rigging Techniques for Bait
* Reel Maintenance
* Rod Selection

Each stop has special retail promotions only available while the trailer is at the location. These include line, bait, rods, reels and combos.

AND GUESS WHAT.....THERE IS MORE!!!!!!!

KaliKing209
06-08-2012, 11:39 AM
The dates are July 13th through the 15th. Seminars will start at 1pm on Friday and run through Sunday at 430pm.

The Berkeley Fishing Experience Trailor is 60-foot trailer of fun and activities brings fishing education to all skill levels of anglers.

The trailer has new videos and interactive demonstrations on line and bait. The Berkley Experience Team will be on hand throughout the weekend to help you with components of fishing such as:

* Line Selection
* Reel Maintenance
* Rod Selection

Each stop has special retail promotions only available while the trailer is at the location. These include line, bait, rods, reels and combos.

AND GUESS WHAT.....THERE IS MORE!!!!!!!

Where is this going to be?
A location would be nice to know lol

49erbassman
06-08-2012, 12:36 PM
I'm assuming it's at the store Guns, Fishing & Other Stuff - Northern California's Largest Hunting & Fishing Store (http://www.gunsfishing.com/)
But I too would like to know for sure. I can't access much on that site from my work computer

KaliKing209
06-08-2012, 02:09 PM
I'm assuming it's at the store Guns, Fishing & Other Stuff - Northern California's Largest Hunting & Fishing Store (http://www.gunsfishing.com/)
But I too would like to know for sure. I can't access much on that site from my work computer

Yup, I checked the site & it is there... Im going to have to check it out.

LOL, were both gettin paid while posting, my work computer let me on the site though

CRABBY
06-17-2012, 07:39 PM

* Line Selection
* Reel Maintenance
* Rod Selection

AND GUESS WHAT.....THERE IS MORE!!!!!!!Capt'n Kev,your banner an ad's are finally up,hey guys ya gotta ck.the site out it's awsome....Don

Guns, Fishing & Other Stuff - Northern California's Largest Hunting & Fishing Store (http://www.gunsfishing.com/)