PDA

View Full Version : Join Me For A Day Of Halibut Fishing Aboard The California Dawn!

Cal.Kellogg
06-12-2012, 04:34 PM
Let's kill some halibut and eat them!!!! Join me aboard the California Dawn out of the Berkeley Marina this Thursday for an exciting day of halibut and striper fishing in San Francisco Bay. This trip features awesome food and great prizes from Penn, Berkley and others. Captain James Smith is one of the most accomplished skippers fishing the Golden Gate region, so you know he's going to put us on some great action!!!! Very few spots are still available. To lock up your spot call Capt. Smith at (510) 417-5557.....

allkokedup
06-15-2012, 01:09 PM
Where is the report?????????????Do we have to wait for the next sniffer paper to come in the mail????:ts6rp:

CRABBY
06-15-2012, 05:27 PM
Where is the report?????????????Do we have to wait for the next sniffer paper to come in the mail????:ts6rp:Probable got the big striped kitty!!! :skunk29gc:.......:naughty:..Don

Cal.Kellogg
06-16-2012, 09:05 AM
We hammered big fish and big numbers....All the details will be in the Fish Sniffer!!!!

Skipjacker707
06-22-2012, 04:03 PM
Cal, how about just posting the numbers so those of us that aren't subscribed to the magazine can at least get a fish count!

Dan Clark
06-22-2012, 05:28 PM
Yep, lets share the info, isn't that what these boards are for.

Dan

Skipjacker707
07-18-2012, 02:34 PM
Cal I never saw your report in the magazine??? And I didn't read any really good reports coming from the cal dawn in that time span? I think when you go out on trips it would be really helpful if you let us know how you did on this site as well.!! That's what these boards are for!! Anyways guess I will never know how you did but you made it sound like a great day! Wish I could of been there