PDA

View Full Version : Who Wants Lings?

Cal.Kellogg
06-17-2012, 10:14 AM
Join me on the California Dawn for lingcod and more July 5...Check out the video!!!!

Cal Dawn Promo.m4v (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hw33nDMOAiM&list=UUIRgNZikvXfDX1DoO6BWduw&index=1&feature=plcp)

CAL.NDN
06-17-2012, 11:40 AM
Wife just gave me a IOU for a charter trip anything sooner??? An what else is other kinds you got available besides salmon ... but lings an halibut sound delicious im mite just see you there. Gona do a lil searching and deciding. Any info feel free to shoot to me thanks

WLShafor
06-18-2012, 04:33 AM
I agree with you calndn I'm ready for my charter trip as well.

Wife just gave me a IOU for a charter trip anything sooner??? An what else is other kinds you got available besides salmon ... but lings an halibut sound delicious im mite just see you there. Gona do a lil searching and deciding. Any info feel free to shoot to me thanks

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Gene St. Denis
06-18-2012, 05:58 AM
Go Green Fillet Hunters !!!! :pirate: Arrr !!!! Fry Em til they Turn White !!!! :bbq1: Great Job with the Pacific Runs , Cal !!!!! Keep it up !!!!! gst

Cal.Kellogg
06-18-2012, 06:18 AM
I never get tired of feeling lings strike....It feels like a linebacker blindsiding a quarterback...It doesn't matter if the ling weighs 5 pounds or 50 they've all got the same attitude.....Bad!!!!.....Love It!!!!