PDA

View Full Version : Name change

Marv
06-22-2012, 07:34 AM
Ok guys im finally changin my name :) please pick or suggest one. Calndn gave me my ndn name, but I need something just a little shorter. I'll select my new name tomorrow. Let me know if these names are taken already. If you have a name toss it out.

1. TroutScout
2. RainbowRookie
3. SalmoSlammer
4. kipeSniper
5. Turned2Trout
6. Up2Parr

WARNING: THESE NAME ARE COPYRIGHTED! IF YOU USE ONE OF THESE, YOU OWE ME A BEER :)

CRABBY
06-22-2012, 07:38 AM
Those names are good,you can ck.our members list to see if they are taken,if they are an haven't been used then I will give the name to you an delete the lurker...Don

Fishbucket
06-22-2012, 07:58 AM
name changing is for losers...

:stirthepot:

RideNfish
06-22-2012, 08:08 AM
Not sure on the name. I know you will still bass fish so don't know if you want to commit to trout only in the name. I'm not sure which one. How's that for help? :) RainbowRookie sounds good but you are leaving the "rookie" status fast. What about RainbowBrookie? You love those little brook trout.

Also maybe Don can help. I'm hoping your name can change and not have to start over in post count and such. I know you have changed your name a couple times but don't know if that created a totally new member.

One more piece of advice. I would put an auto signature that signs off your new name with "Formally Known as Bass Boy". At least for a while so you keep your clout with other members. We all know the members that help others and post a lot get all the behind the scenes good info :)

I'm still thinking what name....

TheGreatBasshole
06-22-2012, 08:36 AM
How about, "TheRealMasterBaiter?".:laugh:

Marv
06-22-2012, 08:39 AM
Not sure on the name. I know you will still bass fish so don't know if you want to commit to trout only in the name. I'm not sure which one. How's that for help? :) RainbowRookie sounds good but you are leaving the "rookie" status fast. What about RainbowBrookie? You love those little brook trout.

Also maybe Don can help. I'm hoping your name can change and not have to start over in post count and such. I know you have changed your name a couple times but don't know if that created a totally new member.

One more piece of advice. I would put an auto signature that signs off your new name with "Formally Known as Bass Boy". At least for a while so you keep your clout with other members. We all know the members that help others and post a lot get all the behind the scenes good info :)

I'm still thinking what name....

Thanks, but im sure my name carries very little clout :)

I will have the same account nothing will change but my name. I like Brookierookie :) as I do believe brooks are some of the prettiest fish i've ever seen.

On a side note with your guiding skills and my dumb luck I have caught over 100 trout this year. Also I haven't skunked once on trout this year. Matter of fact my only skunks have been 2 bass trips :( dirty bassturds!

Marinpaul
06-22-2012, 08:52 AM
Since you seem to like hiking and wading for those fish, how about Trout Scout? Or in a nod to your bass fishing pedigree, Reformed Basser? Good luck on your choice! (Just noticed you already had the first one listed. Duh.)

mariahpup
06-22-2012, 09:13 AM
Since you are as nutty as RideNish about moving your spot all the time...and fish with him quite often I am putting forth for your consideration..".HikeNFish"..it fits you and your (as well as RideNFish) great passion for moving on to the next great spot...still allows you to catch a Bass once in awhile...looking forward to our next time fishing together..Mariahpup

isdaann
06-22-2012, 10:57 AM
if i had better luck at fishing i want to change mine to FISHSNUFFER

CAL.NDN
06-22-2012, 11:00 AM
Good stuff they are all good. And whatever you chose will be supported buy me an all who know you. Your dedication to the sport and your knew found passion for trout is awsome. Its addicting so beware!!!!!! Lol :). RIVERHOPPER.

ampm
06-22-2012, 11:19 AM
Those names are good,you can ck.our members list to see if they are taken,if they are an haven't been used then I will give the name to you an delete the lurker...Don

I LIKE Bass Boy!!

hey don, how about changing my name to MTPockets?
:baghead:

CRABBY
06-22-2012, 11:46 AM
I LIKE Bass Boy!!

hey don, how about changing my name to MTPockets?
:baghead:Kirby are you kiddin or for real,you can change if you want if you have trouble let me know....Don

PS..does that stand for "Mighty Thin Pockets".....lol

redneckpunk
06-22-2012, 12:44 PM
RNF can tell you, in the biker community we usually refer to someone who "tags along" as often as you do as a "B" word that rhymes well with witch (keeping it clean for the younger readers....No Don not you :oldangryman: ):rotfl:. Im still waiting for the pics of you on the back of the bike heading to that next fishing hole. I say keep the name and show your diversity.

~RNP

http://www.fishsniffer.com/signaturepics/sigpic3682_2.gif

stickbait
06-22-2012, 05:10 PM
RNF can tell you, in the biker community we usually refer to someone who "tags along" as often as you do as a "B" word that rhymes well with witch (keeping it clean for the younger readers....No Don not you :oldangryman: ):rotfl:. Im still waiting for the pics of you on the back of the bike heading to that next fishing hole. I say keep the name and show your diversity.

~RNP

Most of our younger readers were planted at night, but not last night.
I would surmise that the good majority know what you meant.
Please keep the thread PG

Thanks, :]

redneckpunk
06-22-2012, 05:30 PM
My apologies if my discription of the word wasn't "PG" enough and/or some were offended by its context or connotation :baghead:

~RNP

CAL.NDN
06-22-2012, 06:13 PM
My apologies if my discription of the word wasn't "PG" enough and/or some were offended by its context or connotation :baghead:

~RNP

All good RNP i think you put your time in here to crack a funny if you please.an you share and i seen worse in PG MOVIES. And if the mods thought was improper they would let you know.

Marv
06-22-2012, 07:01 PM
:) lmao I though it was funny! I type out replies all the time, only to edit out jokes or wise cracks. Glad to see some friendly teasing.

TheGreatBasshole
06-22-2012, 08:54 PM
Hey, they thought the reelmasterbaiter was fine :)

worse than the witch. :D

CAL.NDN
06-22-2012, 09:02 PM
Hey, they thought the reelmasterbaiter was fine :)

worse than the witch. :D

Lol. Good point!!!!!! Now watch your mouth before it gets washed out with soap... :)

redneckpunk
06-22-2012, 09:04 PM
:) lmao I though it was funny! I type out replies all the time, only to edit out jokes or wise cracks. Glad to see some friendly teasing.

I figured you'd be man enough to take a little razzin without getting bent out of shape, even if you are on the back seat. lol.

CRABBY
06-22-2012, 09:07 PM
And if the mods thought was improper they would let you know.You Big goof,look at RNP's signature!!! :vrolijk_26:

CAL.NDN
06-22-2012, 09:36 PM
Lmfao!!! I fell like a big goof now :) i never even noticed that.s tay down RNP...... ok im dumb rite now. Lol...

redneckpunk
06-22-2012, 09:40 PM
You Big goof,look at RNP's signature!!! :vrolijk_26:

Thats:ts6rp:Don. Was going to sneak around unnoticed while I plot my first step to taking over the world :boese0580rb:

~RNP

CAL.NDN
06-22-2012, 09:52 PM
Thats:ts6rp:Don. Was going to sneak around unnoticed while I plot my first step to taking over the world :boese0580rb:

~RNP

Sheet man you had me fooled already. And i thought you wasnt supposed to be able to sneak up on a ndn. Guess i must been distracted with the giants game. Lol. Man now i got watch my P's & Q's with a RNP whats this world coming too!!! Lol

CRABBY
06-22-2012, 09:53 PM

~RNPLOL...WHOOPS!!!!:signs20ae::bananadevil::banan adevil:it's BassBoys fault!!!!!!!!!

Marv
06-23-2012, 09:06 AM
Lmfao, dont feel bad Chris I totally missed it too :cop: goof squad!!!

Just to set the record straight I DON'T SIT IM THE :bek1832qx: SEAT, LOL. He has a car. Im afraid of being atacked in the mountains, if we took the purple bike up into the moutains and I was hugging on like a litte girl im sure they would think "look at the fruit loops"

Im going to unveil my new name at 12pm.

CAL.NDN
06-23-2012, 11:00 AM
Its 12:00 now

CRABBY
06-23-2012, 11:25 AM
Its 12:00 nowI'm in for lunch an it's 12:25????????????????

Marv
06-23-2012, 11:37 AM
After thinking about it...... Marv it is, as my name is Marvin and it's just easier :) thanks for all the post guys! Sorry I din't pick a witty handle like TroutTickler or something.

CAL.NDN
06-23-2012, 11:37 AM
Lol. No fair thats your name already

RideNfish
06-23-2012, 11:46 AM
Talk about a buz kill... Bit I like it.

CRABBY
06-23-2012, 12:26 PM
Oh man,:confused::signs703jx::yikes:.............:win k:

CAL.NDN
06-23-2012, 12:28 PM
Now im waiting for the fishing report from the new and improved marv

Marv
06-23-2012, 01:34 PM
Hey it's more personal :) and when I meet new sniffer friends I don't get called bass boy or TroutTitan, I don't call RideNfish by RideNfish. Besides Don and a lot of other guys always sign off with thier real names :)

CRABBY
06-23-2012, 03:52 PM
Hey it's more personal :) and when I meet new sniffer friends I don't get called bass boy or TroutTitan, I don't call RideNfish by RideNfish. Besides Don and a lot of other guys always sign off with thier real names :)Names on website's are like the old CB handles,you can know somebody for years an many times only know them by their board names.....LOL.....Don