PDA

View Full Version : bodega

seaduck
06-24-2012, 04:59 PM
Quick limits 6/23 and again 6/24 fished from Whistle Buoy and down to Elephant rock 100 to 200 feet of water Sat run to whistle bouy put rods in by time we hit elephant 6 fish on borad with 2 lost. Sunday started at elephant and trolled north 4 fish in 4 hours all fish between 15 and 25lbs. There was a ton of krill launch lines were very long took longer to launch Sat then to get fish today was the same but a little slower bite but they are there for the taking all fish came between 40 and 60 ft otw

Seon
06-24-2012, 06:11 PM
Thanks for that report. I think I'm finished with going out the golden gate for Salmon. It takes too long to get out where the Salmon is at. With Bodega, it's about the same driving distance w/o the commuter traffic going home plus it's a short distance out from the launch. Bottom line is Bodega is the place for me...provided the wind is down that day http://www.ifish.net/board/images/smilies/doh.gif

seaduck
06-25-2012, 11:36 AM
when the wind is calm you can get spoiled fishing out of Bodega sat had lines in the water within 20 minutes of launching and first fish within 45 hard to beat. just which there were more options for lunching on a weekend to beat the rush we were there at 5:00 and I think the lot was full by 7

fishslammer
06-25-2012, 12:42 PM
Went out on the new easy rider yesterday up past pt Reyes a few miles and left at 12 with 24 limits! Not counting all the shakers fish up to 28lbs