PDA

View Full Version : 23 browns 7 bows :)

CAL.NDN
06-24-2012, 07:33 PM
Miwokfisher and i had epic day on browns nothing big but pretty and fun as hell they were in the 8 to 15 inch range all browns but one was released the bows were in 17 inch range an beautiful color and patterns. Key to our success spiners eggs mini crawlers. Fun stuff on the moke river wading climbing through black Berry's an ticks. And was great day we didnt have to pick up trash after people that's the way all rivers and lakes should be or atleast they are off the beaten path. Fish eat be happy. Chris.

redneckpunk
06-24-2012, 07:36 PM
30 fish and no trash? You guys hit the fishing lotto :moneybag1:.

~RNP

CAL.NDN
06-24-2012, 07:52 PM
Heck ya. But a lil tiny miss.print 23 browns 6 bows!!! Lol. 10 browns & 4 bows for me 13 browns & 2 bows for rodney. And only cuz i lost my favorite brown producer. Lol

CRABBY
06-24-2012, 08:53 PM
Good going Chris an rodney,sounds like ya had a great day,too bad ya lost your best lure but really a j-18 rapala is to big for streams anyway :stirthepot: ,LOL!!!Thanks for sharin with us buddy...........Don

CAL.NDN
06-24-2012, 09:05 PM
Lmao no that would rodneys favorite. But i think i converted him today to a knew favorite lol. And believe me i wanted to take it back after i lost mine but the look on his face catching was like a fat kid like me me in a candy store.... lol. And you know us skins we can carch a mosquito in a mud puddle with a J-18!!! Lmao

RideNfish
06-25-2012, 07:03 AM
Great job!

Glad you guys found them in a non litter environment. Crazy brown numbers.

Cheers,

ampm
06-25-2012, 10:46 AM
Cool!!! Where's da pics?

CAL.NDN
06-25-2012, 11:05 AM
Cool!!! Where's da pics?

I dont know how to post pics. Sorry i got a couple on my phone but the other 21 of them were barley handled just a quick removal of the spiner and released instantly got a few of the bows because they were all c&e. Sorry

ampm
06-25-2012, 11:30 AM
I dont know how to post pics. Sorry i got a couple on my phone but the other 21 of them were barley handled just a quick removal of the spiner and released instantly got a few of the bows because they were all c&e. Sorry
hey, I kicked my camera into the lake yesterday jumping to grab a rod that was getting hit! btw..What's 'C & E'..is that 'Catch and Eat'? LOL!

Marv
06-25-2012, 01:36 PM
Nice!!!:signfishon34hi6zv: I still need to bag my first brown :) glad to see you got into 'em rewards for berry bushes and ticks.

RideNfish
06-25-2012, 02:05 PM
I dont know how to post pics.

Well why aren't you on the phone with me to figure it out. Words only get you so far :) If you have a PC email them from your phone to the PC then just attach them when you write the post.

CAL.NDN
06-25-2012, 03:06 PM
Well why aren't you on the phone with me to figure it out. Words only get you so far :) If you have a PC email them from your phone to the PC then just attach them when you write the post.

I dont have computer we all use are so caled smart phones instead... i sent to miwokfisher he hopefully will post sometime thats the only way i get pics on here. But he didnt even post the carson Woodsford and markleville pics from last weds yet lol. :) yes ampm catch and eat c&e . Gettin ready to have a lil fish fry rite now.

CRABBY
06-25-2012, 04:40 PM
I dont know how to post pics. Sorry i got a couple on my phone but the other 21 of them were barley handled just a quick removal of the spiner and released instantly got a few of the bows because they were all c&e. SorryWell it's probably a good thing Chris can't post pics,they'd be upside down an sideways or somehow he'd get em on backwards!!:laugh: ................:baghead:

CAL.NDN
06-25-2012, 05:26 PM
Well it's probably a good thing Chris can't post pics,they'd be upside down an sideways or somehow he'd get em on backwards!!:laugh: ................:baghead:Lmao!!!! :) yepp im a angler not a photographer or computer savy. Heck im surprised i can even get on here!!!!!!! :) give me a pole and a stream river or lake and you can bet the farm i will bring home something to eat. Well exepet skunkinson lake :)

CAL.NDN
06-26-2012, 11:31 AM
Nice!!!:signfishon34hi6zv: I still need to bag my first brown :) glad to see you got into 'em rewards for berry bushes and ticks.

Well marv. Dont say u didnt get a invite. :) i know bad timing ... but now i know that MR ME AGEE Doug lol. Taught you how to river hop your always welcome to enjoy a day on the river with miwoks. Oh and btw you probaly woulda caught 10 browns. :) just saying though. And we would had someone to write and post pics for a nice report. Lol.