PDA

View Full Version : pyramid fest

okie
09-04-2012, 05:15 PM
since there dont appear to be much interest in the fall fest, i've been thinkin about a pkg of hotdogs and a couple cans of chili for the potluck.
be safe

redneckpunk
09-04-2012, 05:19 PM
From what I've heard okie even your hotdogs and chilli will be top notch grub

~RNP

CRABBY
09-04-2012, 05:37 PM
since there dont appear to be much interest in the fall fest, i've been thinkin about a pkg of hotdogs and a couple cans of chili for the potluck.
be safeSounds good to me,but I won't be there so my vote don't count,lol...Have fun an good luck with the weather an fishin,I know you guys usually have fun ...Don

Jetspray
09-04-2012, 06:39 PM
Whatever you bring Bill, I will be carrying those small grills for ya......Jetspray

okie
09-04-2012, 07:18 PM
rnp, you know you cant believe everything you hear.
i believe most of these people would say anything edible is good.
are you comin to the fest?

be safe

SteelHunter
09-05-2012, 11:59 AM
be safe

I'll bring the mustard.

I'll be there opening weekend for the fest...even if I have a fest all by myself.

okie
09-05-2012, 05:09 PM
I'll bring the mustard.

I'll be there opening weekend for the fest...even if I have a fest all by myself.

we got you covered sh, plse bring 'spicy mustard', we'll have somthin sat evenin, i'll bring some coleslaw to go with the dogs, if i can get some sour
kimchi, i'll fix some kimchi pancakes, chickfishin even likes them.

be safe

Jetspray
09-05-2012, 05:51 PM
I'll bring the mustard.

You might be bumpin' elbows with me, depending on how things go here........Jetspray