PDA

View Full Version : Reel-Lentless - On My Own

reellentless
09-28-2006, 05:03 PM
I am no longer affiliated with Will's Bait & Tackle In Bodega Bay. We had some Differences and decided to part ways. But this won't stop me. Looking forward to seeing you out there. Capt. Bob

PlugROCKSTAR
09-28-2006, 05:08 PM
I am no longer affiliated with Will's Bait & Tackle In Bodega Bay. We had some Differences and decided to part ways. But this won't stop me. Looking forward to seeing you out there. Capt. Bob

Good Luck, Everything happens for a reason.

ric1ric
09-29-2006, 05:50 AM
Capt. Bob give us a phone # or a link when you get a chance

fishenrick
09-29-2006, 07:43 AM
Hey guys, Bob is a great Capt and knows his stuff.
Would recommend him in a heart beat.
fishenrick
West Coast Fishing

DonD
09-29-2006, 09:24 AM
Good luck Bob
See you out on the big pond soon all the best of luck. Don

ric1ric
09-29-2006, 12:00 PM
Was my post removed? Well if it was, Capt Bob posts info for us all and seems to be a real nice guy and good Capt. If you need his # let me know I got it. I hope I just forgot to hit the post button, but probally not.
Congrates and good Luck

mike22ca
09-29-2006, 01:38 PM
I think I feel a rendition of that song by Whitesnake, here I go again on my own LOL! *Good luck man, are you still going to be operating out of Bodega?

donzitroller
09-29-2006, 02:05 PM
Was my post removed? Well if it was, Capt Bob posts info for us all and seems to be a real nice guy and good Capt. If you need his # let me know I got it. I hope I just forgot to hit the post button, but probally not.
Congrates and good Luck
Rick, now what did you say? Musta ticked someone off! Ha ha ha! Cuz we know you'd never forget to hit POST..
:P

Capt. Bob, best of luck to you, though i think you'll be ok..

FISH ON!

ric1ric
09-29-2006, 02:22 PM
Hi Donzi All I did was post his phone# People need to be able to call him now that he is not at Wills

fishenrick
09-29-2006, 09:00 PM
I have his number too, but probally best thing to do is pm Bob for his number, I don't think you are aloud to advertise here and that is probally why your post got deleted, Bob was not advertising, just letting us know that he is not at Wils anymore ;)

fishenrick
West Coast Fishing

CPTN_JACK
09-30-2006, 07:18 PM
BOB,, hey best of luck on the tuna burn tomarrow with jeff and erik!! CJ