Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast
    Post Thanks / Like

Thumbs up Re: Are huge trout good to eat?

Quote Originally Posted by BrotherWilliams View Post
    I can't speak to illegal growers, I'm not exposed to that world. I DO agree all the taxation is onerous and does keep the black market flourishing. But in my world, I grow my own. I had people asking me to sell them some and I refused. It's MY stash, it's NOT for sale, and I don't need any f*ckin' cops coming to my house asking me if I'm selling. Or breaking the door down. So I grow very quietly, within the laws, and I can have a two-to-three year stash from one very successful grow. I don't want nor do I claim to be a part of any "drug culture." I see it like some guy making his own beer or wine. I know one guy who brews the maximum allowable under the law, and he makes enough to bottle two years worth.

I will grow two-to-three years worth with my grow next year. One thing I DO use, that the moonshiners use, is mason jars. GREAT for vacuuming out all the air and keeping the product fresh. Cool, dark place and I have that. <shrug />
    I do not grow any myself, I would just buy it legal if I need it. I do use mason jars mostly in the larger size to store goods that can get bugs. I have been doing it since the 80's with tillia vacuum machines. We store a bunch of stuff including fish in the freezers......Jetspray
    2003 Alumaweld, 19'6", Chevy vortec V-6, SD-309 american turbine jet, T-8 Yamaha kicker, waiting for the tackle fairy to show up to fill my boxes

Post Thanks / Like

Re: Are huge trout good to eat?

Quote Originally Posted by Jetspray View Post
    You jumped the gun on that one, "but does not need NARCAN to revive you" must make you think that Narcan works on weed. Some weed is laced with opium products, and weed can be dipped in many things to enhance the drug such as PCP. I know you love your weed, we have it legal here too. The underground market of illegal growers are ruining the habitat of most of the wooded areas around and in Humbolt County. I guess it is just perspective on my part.....Jetspray
    I can't speak to illegal growers, I'm not exposed to that world. I DO agree all the taxation is onerous and does keep the black market flourishing. But in my world, I grow my own. I had people asking me to sell them some and I refused. It's MY stash, it's NOT for sale, and I don't need any f*ckin' cops coming to my house asking me if I'm selling. Or breaking the door down. So I grow very quietly, within the laws, and I can have a two-to-three year stash from one very successful grow. I don't want nor do I claim to be a part of any "drug culture." I see it like some guy making his own beer or wine. I know one guy who brews the maximum allowable under the law, and he makes enough to bottle two years worth.

I will grow two-to-three years worth with my grow next year. One thing I DO use, that the moonshiners use, is mason jars. GREAT for vacuuming out all the air and keeping the product fresh. Cool, dark place and I have that. <shrug />

3. Likes Jetspray liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by BigUnInDaBoat View Post
    Yea that **** is scary, I see so many people suckin on them things nowadays. Can't even tell if its tobacco, cannabis, CBD, or just flavored vape. A whole lot of lab rats I guess.
    Scariest for me is pharma drugs being made for us in China, and you do not know what they put in those. Look at all the trouble we had with pets dying from pet food made in China. I'm just sayin'......Jetspray
    2003 Alumaweld, 19'6", Chevy vortec V-6, SD-309 american turbine jet, T-8 Yamaha kicker, waiting for the tackle fairy to show up to fill my boxes

Post Thanks / Like

From me to you I agree, no different than stills in the hills. Pick your poison too, if it were using the stuff I would buy local and support the legal side no more than going to a liquor store. New danger is the vape market liquids that you may not know what is in them....Jetspray
    Yea that **** is scary, I see so many people suckin on them things nowadays. Can't even tell if its tobacco, cannabis, CBD, or just flavored vape. A whole lot of lab rats I guess.

6. Likes Jetspray liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Thumbs up Re: Are huge trout good to eat?

And the legal growers are doing great things despite being taxed and regulated heavier than any other substance in the state, which in turn keeps the black market profitable. Legalization was supposed to end all that, and in my opinion made a lot of things worse.
    From me to you I agree, no different than stills in the hills. Pick your poison too, if it were using the stuff I would buy local and support the legal side no more than going to a liquor store. New danger is the vape market liquids that you may not know what is in them....Jetspray

8. Likes BigUnInDaBoat, BrotherWilliams liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

You jumped the gun on that one, "but does not need NARCAN to revive you" must make you think that Narcan works on weed. Some weed is laced with opium products, and weed can be dipped in many things to enhance the drug such as PCP. I know you love your weed, we have it legal here too. The underground market of illegal growers are ruining the habitat of most of the wooded areas around and in Humbolt County. I guess it is just perspective on my part.....Jetspray
    And the legal growers are doing great things despite being taxed and regulated heavier than any other substance in the state, which in turn keeps the black market profitable. Legalization was supposed to end all that, and in my opinion made a lot of things worse.

10. Likes Jetspray, BrotherWilliams, MKE liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Well, this thread took a turn I didn't expect. Not my thing, but I suppose if you smoke the cannabis first, then any fish would taste good.

12. Likes MKE, BigUnInDaBoat, BrotherWilliams liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

It's impossible to OD on cannabis. Trust me I tried a few times as a young adult. I did eat a entire bag of FLAV cherry rings this summer.....holy **** I was high for 20 hours, I was also flat on my back due to sciatica, so there was a legit reason to do so.

Post Thanks / Like

They have whole shows dedicated to doing just that. Forget the old brownie or cookie stuff. I guess if it helps you sleep, but does not need NARCAN to revive you, good luck to you. After all Bayer's first product was not aspirin, but the thing they named derived from opium......Heroin....Jetspray
    It's impossible to OD on cannabis. Trust me I tried a few times as a young adult. I did eat a entire bag of FLAV cherry rings this summer.....holy **** I was high for 20 hours, I was also flat on my back due to sciatica, so there was a legit reason to do so.

Post Thanks / Like

Lightbulb Re: Are huge trout good to eat?

Quote Originally Posted by MKE View Post
    So are you smoking the huge trout with cannabis on top and a CBD brine?
    They have whole shows dedicated to doing just that. Forget the old brownie or cookie stuff. I guess if it helps you sleep, but does not need NARCAN to revive you, good luck to you. After all Bayer's first product was not aspirin, but the thing they named derived from opium......Heroin....Jetspray

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast