Page 1 of 7 1236 ... LastLast

Thread: Think about it

Post Thanks / Like

Re: Think about it

Quote Originally Posted by LineStretcher View Post
    I think we should all dig deep into our pockets and help our fellow mankind out. BUT.... let me be the one to determine how deep I can afford to dig not some bureaucrat in Washington.
    I like what Trump wants to do with the bureaucrats, term limits and make them have affordable care. They stay in too long and become swamp scum. Dems and republicans alike. Need freshen it up, so tired of looking at and hearing Maxine waters and John McCain

2. Likes Waterdog, Jetspray, CRABBY, dennis l, kickinit liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

I think we should all dig deep into our pockets and help our fellow mankind out. BUT.... let me be the one to determine how deep I can afford to dig not some bureaucrat in Washington.

4. Likes Waterdog, Jetspray, kickinit liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Seon View Post
    You guys are lucky to be able to receive SSI. I don't have enough quarters to qualify. But as long as I have bait money, I'm good .
    I was paying into it my whole working life and while going to college and being in the service (Army). It is basically a Ponzi Scheme to me and I never thought it would be here when I got to retirement age. But there is always a fly in the ointment and that was government health care control (Obama Care) and it is hurting everyone and nothing is being done. When they start collecting the money in the punishment phase just wait to see the changes on everyone........Jetspray
    2003 Alumaweld, 19'6", Chevy vortec V-6, SD-309 american turbine jet, T-8 Yamaha kicker, waiting for the tackle fairy to show up to fill my boxes

6. Likes CDK liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

You guys are lucky to be able to receive SSI. I don't have enough quarters to qualify. But as long as I have bait money, I'm good .
    23.5' Duckworth Navigator, Yamaha F150

8. Likes Yearroundfisherman, Jetspray liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Yearroundfisherman View Post
    Your doing better than me. I'm paying them back $11,000 for a glitch in the system.

I hope that you too will be able to enjoy a retirement of some sort like I am. Things may change quickly. SSI was here before I was born......Jetspray
    2003 Alumaweld, 19'6", Chevy vortec V-6, SD-309 american turbine jet, T-8 Yamaha kicker, waiting for the tackle fairy to show up to fill my boxes

10. Likes Yearroundfisherman liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by CrappieJed View Post
    ok Don calls Reagan dummy, your thanking Obama. Little confused who we supposed to be not so happy with?

isnt it George Bush's fault
    It was a satirical in attempt "thank you Obama" it like "trust me" in Yiddish (FU). To me Obama has ruined my retirement by supporting the mass that wishes to have the same things I do without making any effort to do so. I should be more clear but it hurts just seeing the country bowing to those who hate us and wishing we were all gone........Jetspray

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Jetspray View Post
    Fact my SSI for the month is $1,720, my medicare is $220 a month and my Aetna for supplemental is $465 a month, so I have a luxurious amount of $1,025 to spend on bills and food......Thank you Obama........Jetspray
    Your doing better than me. I'm paying them back $11,000 for a glitch in the system.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

13. Likes Jetspray liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Jetspray View Post
    Fact my SSI for the month is $1,720, my medicare is $220 a month and my Aetna for supplemental is $465 a month, so I have a luxurious amount of $1,025 to spend on bills and food......Thank you Obama........Jetspray
    ok Don calls Reagan dummy, your thanking Obama. Little confused who we supposed to be not so happy with?

isnt it George Bush's fault

15. Likes Jetspray liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Post Thanks / Like

Lol

Page 1 of 7 1236 ... LastLast