Post Thanks / Like

Re: Ft. Bragg Accomodations

there is a decent Holiday Inn Express (free breakfast too) *on highway 20 just a short ways from highway 1, close to the harbor. *it is nicer than the Seabird Lodge IMHO. *lots of vacation rental homes in the area also. *
    have you considered Albion? you can put your boat in a slip and stay in their campground or several excellent places to stay close to Albion.

Post Thanks / Like

The Little River Inn in Little River thats south of Ft Bragg and the parking is on the back side with only one way in or out . Its a nice place with a resturant and bar, roomservice and a balcony facing the ocean on every room. Tennis and golf if that interest you.

Post Thanks / Like

Chief---We have had good luck at the Seabird Lodge. Nothing fancy, but clean and good size. You'll have to check with them about the boat.
    Here is a link to Ft Bragg.com lodging.
    http://www.fortbragg.com/lodging.html

Post Thanks / Like

Chief:

It's the North Cliff Motel. Donzi said it was really nice for the price..........Ben.

Post Thanks / Like

Chief:

* * Leaving a fine boat like your ProLine, or any boat, is always risky outside a motel room. *There are a couple of Campgrounds where you can sleep close to your boat, if you have something to stay in. *Lost Isle, up the Noyo Harbor even has slips for your boat. *The place is a lot cleaner than I have seen it for some time. *Pomo campground is the nicest private campground at the Fort just south on Hwy 1, past Hare Creek, and it has full hookups including cable.

* * Donzi had a good experience with the motel on the North side of the bridge, ocean side of Hwy 1 with a full view of the harbor and ocean. *I'll see if I can come up with a name for you........Ben.

Post Thanks / Like

Ft. Bragg Accomodations

Any recommendations for lodging in Ft. Bragg? Cal Kellogg and I are going to take the Proline up there and we're looking for a place to stay. Nothing too fancy or too cheap. Ability to park the Yukon and the boat a must.