Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: California's to do list regarding sportsmen

Voting is the problem! We give our rights away by voting. It's like throwing your constitutional rights into a lottery and hoping that a bunch of uneducated citizens feel the same way. Unfortunately the small amount of incite they do have, has been weezeled into their heads by a bias news station that has sold its ass to the highest bidder. Voting will ALWAYS ensure that the minority gets screwed. Sportsmen are ALWAYS the minority in California. Bend over fisherman and carry some vasoline in your pocket if you want a little relief. Just my $.02

Post Thanks / Like

And after that, ban anyone from keeping fish in their aquarium, put so many regulations that people can't even fish anymore. Oh, and turn the whole coastline into MLPA's! Sorry fishermen, hikers, and divers!

Post Thanks / Like

The response would likely be to increase the fees to cover the cost of studying the problem.

Post Thanks / Like

Our bigger problem is that the majority of fees for fishing and hunting aren't used to protect and manage our sport. The politicians have siphoned off the fees into the states general fund.

Sportsmen should wake up and fight this .

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by WLShafor View Post
    Take away our lead but you'll never take away our gas engines!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - now Free
    Golly, when I was young all the paint was lead based, the tooth paste was in lead squeeze tubes, have eaten many birds with lead shot in them and we seem to be dong fine. Even rode bicycles without a helmet. Not even feeling bad at the age of 71yr., there will soon be tax for feeling well when the establishment says we should be dead!!!

Post Thanks / Like

Take away our lead but you'll never take away our gas engines!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - now Free
    Regard Heaven as your father, Earth as your mother, and all things as your brothers and sisters.

7. Likes MGC liked this post
    Dislikes MGC disliked this post
    Patron Saint of Forum Moderators redneckpunk's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by pcwa_guy View Post
    You forgot outlawing Hunting, outlawing guns, outlawing common sense, outlawing liberty, ect.
    Common sense has to exist before it can be outlawed

Post Thanks / Like

Unfortunately the problem isn't just the democrats or the republicans, it's the idiots who refuse to take personal responsibility and instead complain that "there should be a law against that" I was told at a campground the other day that my Coleman lanterns were dangerous and I should use either propane or battery ones because the white gas can easily spill... On his truck was an anti Obama sticker BTW I responded with if you're to stupid not to knock it over maybe you deserve to get burned a little. I mean come on stop making laws and use your brain instead.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by sgs1 View Post
    We are Americans and we are known for overcoming adversity.
    VOTING those who create adversity out of office!!

11. Likes Tifoso liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

You forgot outlawing Hunting, outlawing guns, outlawing common sense, outlawing liberty, ect. This state is doomed. What isn't illegal in CA? What isn't taxed? I just got my boat re-newal, they added $16 more to prevent mussels, REALLY? You can bet that money will get fleeced. The mussels will still spread ANYWAYS!!! All while we get more and more of our money and freedoms taken away by Democrats and enviromentalists!!!! Everyday our state's lawmakers are looking for new laws to make to tear us down! If CA stays blue too long, I'm outta here! Many have already left and many will follow!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast