Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Wild Wave SC

Post Thanks / Like

Re: Wild Wave SC

Always next time, I`m sure I can find someone who wants to go.If not I`ll Take up 2 slots. ( YEA RIGHT ) > :) anyway Ive got to go out this eve. Might be able to get out tomorrow eve if you want. Let me know. TIGHT LINES, Rich

Post Thanks / Like

:'( :'( :'( Now im wishing i didnt have a Girlfriend because i just found out Homecoming is on the same day!!! Im so sorry Rich!!! Please keep me in mind next time something comes up! Ill give you a call tonight to see if you wanta join me on the river!

Striperman

Post Thanks / Like

Danny, he`s in my prayers always. Yea you will have a blast for sure as soon as I find out the target fish I`ll let you know. I know they are hoping to pull a rabbit out of the hat. With the weather comming down this week who knows what we are going to chase. What ever the choice it will be the right one. These cats eat nails and **** I beams. Prepair for a trip you will not soon forget. :) FISSSSSSSH ON my friend. }==\=}}">--- TIGHT LINES, Rich

Post Thanks / Like

This will be fun Rich! One of the instructors of my Fire Fighting class got called down to SoCal on a strike team. Hopfully things go well for both of them!! Hows the albi bite going anyone?

Striperman

Post Thanks / Like

Yepper Salty is still there. Hat Danny call me I will be going out next weekend I bought 2 spots. My partner my still be down south fighting fires. More than likely get out of here Friday night we more than likely will be back Sat 10-11pm. GONNA BE A LONG TRIP. ONE I WOULDNT MISS. Call I`ll give ya details. Its not on the WW. TIGHT LINES, Rich

Post Thanks / Like

So how did you do son? I have fished the WW once and had a different experience. haha It was so rough that the captain got sick. Thats when you know you shouldnt be out there. Did catch a few albies though. I liked the boat and crew. If i remember right Salty was the cook? Is he still on the boat? That dude is a cool guy! A definet old timer. haha.

Striperman

Post Thanks / Like

I fished the Wild Wave on 9-11-05. We ran up to New Years Island. Most the people were fishing Shrimp Flies with cut squid. They ended up with limits of Blacks and Blues, one Vermillion, and 8 Lings.
    I was fishing with an 8oz. chrome hex jig, and one shrimp fly tipped with cut squid. I caught 5 lings, 4 vermillion, 2 baccacio, 1 large gopher, and finished my limit with some large Blacks.
    The hot set up was to bounce on the bottom, even if the Captain said the fish were up higher. I did not catch as many as some of the others but finished with the heaviest bag by far.
    Good boat, good crew, good trip. Would recommend them to anyone. Deck hand Daniel was knowledgeable and very handy with the gaff.(saves a couple of fish for me)

Post Thanks / Like

Did you go out?? Where's the report?

Post Thanks / Like

son, I mailed you a few pix. Let me know if you got them.

Post Thanks / Like

Well son dont leave us hanging. You should have done pretty well, been hanging albies within 16 miles in pretty good #`s. Hope that you guys did well. I will mail those pix of the trollers to you today. Take care and TIGHT LINES, Rich

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast