Post Thanks / Like

Re: need suggestions

Folsoms not that great for trout unless your in a boat right now I fished it last week at granite bay launch and it was bass-bass-bass netted a 4lb smallie for a girl next to us then put on bass lures for nada but they were throwing minnows off the bottom heres some inside info for smallies try softshelled crawdads off the bottom carolina rigged nothing better than watching your line move before the take. Tightlines BF

Patron Saint of Forum Moderators redneckpunk's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like

Folsom is legal to fish, take a look at the recent reports.

~RNP

Post Thanks / Like

you might want to read through this trout board...lots of info.here...it's not illegal to fish at folsom...there's a post from there today...this one's on the house... they are banging them at collins lake from shore... towards the dam area...power bait or power eggs...22-36" leader...1/8-1/4 oz. sliding egg sinker... good luck...
    Last edited by monkey916; 03-16-2014 at 09:00 PM.

Post Thanks / Like

need suggestions

so trout fishing has been kinda bad lately, anyone know of anywhere close that is good for trout fishing right now from shore (perferably rainbow), and some lure suggestions would be nice, also i heard it was illegal to fish at folsom right now, is that true? and if not would fishing be any good? and i live in auburn california so please name places that r not 3 hours away because i am not the richest guy right now