Post Thanks / Like

Re: 916steelhead's Beer Butt Chicken

drunken chicken..try it with a tail half of a fresh salmon over a bottle of fat tire ale in open camp fire..
    if you fish for trout you will catch trout!! if you fish for steelhead you might catch steelhead!!

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Steve_M
    [quote author=916steelhead link=1146703681/0#2 date=1146868950][quote author=Steve_M link=1146703681/0#1 date=1146843318]Hey 916 did you use a bottle or can in its butt? ;D

I took the beer outta of a can and poured it into a Mason Jar. And shoved the Mason Jar on the Chicken's @$$ ;D[/quote]
    took the beer outta of a can .Where did you find a can of beer around your house?I thought you only had bottles. ::)[/quote]

I found a can of Sapporo my buddy left here couple weeks ago.
    17.9 CapeHorn OffShore CC 115 Mercury Powerhouse. Furuno FCV 585, TM260, Raymarine A57D,Riptide 101 iPilot, Scotty 1117 Big Water Propack Tournament Series. She's a Killing Machine.
    Sponsored by: Delta Wood Bombers (Custom Wooden Lures), Phenix Rods, River2Sea USA, BioEdge Fishing Product, Bodega Bay Lures, Fish-N-Mate, Infinit Graphx, Pirate of the American Lure Co, StriperLife.com,TheRodCondom

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by 916steelhead
    [quote author=Steve_M link=1146703681/0#1 date=1146843318]Hey 916 did you use a bottle or can in its butt? ;D

I took the beer outta of a can and poured it into a Mason Jar. And shoved the Mason Jar on the Chicken's @$$ ;D[/quote]
    took the beer outta of a can .Where did you find a can of beer around your house?I thought you only had bottles. ::)

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Steve_M
    Hey 916 did you use a bottle or can in its butt? ;D

I took the beer outta of a can and poured it into a Mason Jar. And shoved the Mason Jar on the Chicken's @$$ ;D
    17.9 CapeHorn OffShore CC 115 Mercury Powerhouse. Furuno FCV 585, TM260, Raymarine A57D,Riptide 101 iPilot, Scotty 1117 Big Water Propack Tournament Series. She's a Killing Machine.
    Sponsored by: Delta Wood Bombers (Custom Wooden Lures), Phenix Rods, River2Sea USA, BioEdge Fishing Product, Bodega Bay Lures, Fish-N-Mate, Infinit Graphx, Pirate of the American Lure Co, StriperLife.com,TheRodCondom

Post Thanks / Like

Hey 916 did you use a bottle or can in its butt? ;D

Post Thanks / Like

916steelhead's Beer Butt Chicken

I'll post the recipe when i find my Rub Recipe. But for the meantime. Enjoy what youre looking at. ;D