Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Whats with all the Trash

Quote Originally Posted by redneckpunk View Post
    It's only "green" when looking from the outside in. Truth be told we have a lot of lazy, POS slobs living here that don't give a crap. As far as using inmates, it's a great idea but I'm sure some bleeding heart liberal has already had it outlawed as cruel and unusual or too dangerous. The trash is one of the main reasons bank fishermen in this state have lost so many locations. You'll find it common practice for many who do care to carry garbage bags an fill up one or two to carry out when they go. It's a sad commentary but people just don't care any more. Do you recall the TV commercial with the "Indian" shedding a tear over a little trash? Nowadays I think that "Indian" would be curled up on the ground in the fetal position sobbing like a baby. Personally I'm ashamed of a vast majority of the people I share MY planet with

~RNP

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Oh yea I remember that commercial...

Post Thanks / Like

Holy crap we sound sour.

Hey congrats on retiring! That's awesome!

Post Thanks / Like

It's shameful. I have been to Texas, Arizona and Florida in the past year and they were all damn clean every where I went. The roads are nice and smooth unlike here where your car needs aligned every 6 months from all the holes,cracks and metal plates in the road. The fishing, camping and outdoors are the only thing that keep me here.

Always wishin I was fishin!

Post Thanks / Like

Or u would be sued for using the word "Indian"

Welcome to the dump. Don't drink the water.

Patron Saint of Forum Moderators redneckpunk's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like

It's only "green" when looking from the outside in. Truth be told we have a lot of lazy, POS slobs living here that don't give a crap. As far as using inmates, it's a great idea but I'm sure some bleeding heart liberal has already had it outlawed as cruel and unusual or too dangerous. The trash is one of the main reasons bank fishermen in this state have lost so many locations. You'll find it common practice for many who do care to carry garbage bags an fill up one or two to carry out when they go. It's a sad commentary but people just don't care any more. Do you recall the TV commercial with the "Indian" shedding a tear over a little trash? Nowadays I think that "Indian" would be curled up on the ground in the fetal position sobbing like a baby. Personally I'm ashamed of a vast majority of the people I share MY planet with

~RNP

Post Thanks / Like

Whats with all the Trash

Hello Sniffers, I'm new to the area, I just moved from Montana two months ago. Now I know what your thinking "who the hell would move from Montana to Calif??" But I just retired and I want to camp and fish year round, something we could only do in Montana about 5 months out of the year because of the weather. So I ask you Californian's what's up with all the Trash?? its everywhere, along the road sides, along the river banks, in the Mountains, so far the cleanest place I been to was a PG&E campground at Butt Lake (thanks to the campground host). I just spent the day in the Woodson Bridge area on the Sac river and wholly Crap!! the river bank looks like a Homeless camp, old bed mattresses, baby diapers and garbage everywhere, no self-respecting Salmon is going to want to swim past that ****. It's crazy, it pissed me off so bad I had to go home and take a nap. I don't understand, with all the people you guys got in the jail's out here, why don' they put them to work cleaning the place up? I thought California was all into this green crap!! The place don't seem all that green to me.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12