Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Hamachi's Seminar- Thanks Tom!

Quote Originally Posted by brokea--boater View Post
    Thanks again Tom, really good info. I left you a thank you also on OCA. Wish we could of hung around a little longer afterwards and meet/BS with everyone, but my wife was wanting to get the hour + drive behind us, she has to be out of the house by 5:00am to go to work. with the info I garnered from the presentation I found a rod that I think will be a good start for this new to me style fishing,,,gregg
    Come see me at the ISE Show this weekend. I'm working for one of my sponsors and will be mostly at Phenix Rods Booth. We have all sorts of rods that is great for throwing the Sinister Series.
    17.9 CapeHorn OffShore CC 115 Mercury Powerhouse. Furuno FCV 585, TM260, Raymarine A57D,Riptide 101 iPilot, Scotty 1117 Big Water Propack Tournament Series. She's a Killing Machine.
    Sponsored by: Delta Wood Bombers (Custom Wooden Lures), Phenix Rods, River2Sea USA, BioEdge Fishing Product, Bodega Bay Lures, Fish-N-Mate, Infinit Graphx, Pirate of the American Lure Co, StriperLife.com,TheRodCondom

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by PlugROCKSTAR View Post
    First and foremost, I would like to thank each and every single one of you that came out. Tom, I've told you before and I'll tell you again. I couldn't be more lucky to have to as DWB Customs PR person. Thank you and thak you for all that you do. I was impressed with the presentation. You did good with your year end review. ������ Keep up the good work and I will continue the BEST I could to get you the Seminar's you want, and talk about FISHING instead of going FISHING. LOL
    All in a day's "work."

And because the stinky love fest is making me uncomfortable (yeah right) I'll just say that its pure fun being part of the DWB craze. Sharing that fun with those like-minded, and particularly you, Carlo...well, let's just say that its extended the fishing experience beyond my expectations. Meeting new folks (you sniffers have been AWESOME) sharing what I've learned with your baits and having a great time with it all - Its' been great!

Thanks a heap to all of you for your support, and Carlo, make sure you check tides before you book anything beyond mid-February!
    HKSLAYS MULTIMEDIA FISHING

Post Thanks / Like

First and foremost, I would like to thank each and every single one of you that came out. Tom, I've told you before and I'll tell you again. I couldn't be more lucky to have to as DWB Customs PR person. Thank you and thak you for all that you do. I was impressed with the presentation. You did good with your year end review. ������ Keep up the good work and I will continue the BEST I could to get you the Seminar's you want, and talk about FISHING instead of going FISHING. LOL
    Last edited by PlugROCKSTAR; 01-09-2015 at 08:02 AM.
    17.9 CapeHorn OffShore CC 115 Mercury Powerhouse. Furuno FCV 585, TM260, Raymarine A57D,Riptide 101 iPilot, Scotty 1117 Big Water Propack Tournament Series. She's a Killing Machine.
    Sponsored by: Delta Wood Bombers (Custom Wooden Lures), Phenix Rods, River2Sea USA, BioEdge Fishing Product, Bodega Bay Lures, Fish-N-Mate, Infinit Graphx, Pirate of the American Lure Co, StriperLife.com,TheRodCondom

Post Thanks / Like

Thanks again Tom, really good info. I left you a thank you also on OCA. Wish we could of hung around a little longer afterwards and meet/BS with everyone, but my wife was wanting to get the hour + drive behind us, she has to be out of the house by 5:00am to go to work. with the info I garnered from the presentation I found a rod that I think will be a good start for this new to me style fishing,,,gregg

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Hamachi_Kamas View Post
    Right on Bro-Bee, I was stoked to see you there. Feb. is not that far off! You know we'll be on them!

I'll be ISE show tomorrow and Saturday working the Angler West Booth (#3443). Feel free to stop by and check it out. I have 3 signature baits left and will have them on hand if anyone would like to pick one up.
    I'm planning on stopping in to see Justin and Ray on sat, I'll make sure to introduce myself.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Hamachi_Kamas View Post
    Right on Bro-Bee, I was stoked to see you there. Feb. is not that far off! You know we'll be on them!

I'll be ISE show tomorrow and Saturday working the Angler West Booth (#3443). Feel free to stop by and check it out. I have 3 signature baits left and will have them on hand if anyone would like to pick one up.

I will see you Sat....I should have read this before the PM? If you still have a DWB I will take it!

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by bee View Post
    I'm glad I was able to be apart of the seminar. There was a great turnout and he kept every one interested in what he had to say. The love for striper fishing was definitely shown and it had me wishing the spring run was happening now! I learned a couple of new things and the other things I've learned from you in the past have just been glued to my memory. Thanks bro!

HKSLAYS MULTIMEDIA FISHING

Post Thanks / Like

I'm glad I was able to be apart of the seminar. There was a great turnout and he kept every one interested in what he had to say. The love for striper fishing was definitely shown and it had me wishing the spring run was happening now! I learned a couple of new things and the other things I've learned from you in the past have just been glued to my memory. Thanks bro!

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by thereefgeek View Post
    Good show man, I took home a ton of great info. I'm a fairly recent topwater addict and I've learned a lot through trial & error, but it's always good to see the game from a different set of eyes. Looking forward to the "springers" moving back in in a month or two. Thanks again for the great presentation Tom.
    I missed your seminar but hope to make the next one. It's a great thing when someone with your knowledge is willing to share it. Thank You for your time and effort.

Post Thanks / Like

Good show man, I took home a ton of great info. I'm a fairly recent topwater addict and I've learned a lot through trial & error, but it's always good to see the game from a different set of eyes. Looking forward to the "springers" moving back in in a month or two. Thanks again for the great presentation Tom.
    "You can't buy love, but you can buy a sailboat. And that's pretty much the same thing."

My sailboat (and a few fishing pics): www.svrambleon.com

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast