Page 1 of 9 1236 ... LastLast
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Spin Fishing is Cheating?

Quote Originally Posted by Merle View Post
    It is the sign of the times. I ignore little keyboard warriors and trolls. They are not deserving of my time.
    I generally ignore them also , but someone threatening me makes me angry. I forwarded a copy of his pm to Wes yesterday. Haven’t heard anything yet. Whether the mods do anything or not I don’t know. I would think threatening crosses the line. We shall see.
    Hunting, Fishing and Labrador Retrievers and at the end of the day a glass of Buffalo Trace Whiskey- Life is Sweet.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Waterdog View Post
    The threatening PM(private message) you sent me gave me a good chuckle. Never been threatened on a forum before. There are consequences to actions. I guess anonymity creates bravery in little laptop warriors. Keep on trolling dude.
    It is the sign of the times. I ignore little keyboard warriors and trolls. They are not deserving of my time.

3. Likes Waterdog, zipperman, Jetspray liked this post
    Dislikes BrotherWilliams disliked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Shoreman View Post
    I fish with a fly rod, Tenkara rod, spinning rod, with Power Bait, with lures, or anything else, depending on what the situation calls for. Fish with what you want and have a good time.
    Can't use bait in Pyramid. Artificial/Barbless only.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by BrotherWilliams View Post
    You're so sensitive. Maybe you should take up, I dunno, fishing or something.

Edit: Poor baby disliked my post. Boo Hoo, what will I do? I know!!! Go fishing!!! Dude, you're not going to change me.
    The threatening PM(private message) you sent me gave me a good chuckle. Never been threatened on a forum before. There are consequences to actions. I guess anonymity creates bravery in little laptop warriors. Keep on trolling dude.
    Hunting, Fishing and Labrador Retrievers and at the end of the day a glass of Buffalo Trace Whiskey- Life is Sweet.

6. Likes zipperman, Jetspray liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Pfew I'm exhausted! That rivaled War and Peace!
    2017 18' Allied Spitfire w/red stripe 115 & 9.9 Yamaha. "Cold Beer & Conversation" GS

Post Thanks / Like

you say tomato i say.................... sex drugs rock and roll ! and fishing right Cap? Well except for your Dodgers hat! Peace out!

Senior Member Captain Compassion's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like

An oldie but a goodie.

CC
    Chance is always powerful. Let your hook be always cast; in the pool where you least expect it, there will be a fish. -- Ovid

10. Likes BrotherWilliams liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Captain Compassion View Post
    "Got any papers?

CC
    Should zig instead of zag ....or zig-zag would work too.
    Catch ya later ... hooks

12. Likes Captain Compassion, MKE liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Waterdog View Post
    This thread is 4.5 years old. Looks like BrotherWilliams is trolling again.
    You're so sensitive. Maybe you should take up, I dunno, fishing or something.

Edit: Poor baby disliked my post. Boo Hoo, what will I do? I know!!! Go fishing!!! Dude, you're not going to change me.
    Last edited by BrotherWilliams; 10-20-2019 at 08:36 PM.

14. Dislikes Waterdog, zipperman disliked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Marinpaul View Post
    Almost every time I spin fish the East Walker with barbless lures in the winter some fly fisherman tells me the regs only allow fly fishing. They're wrong, but they don't know it. Yet they have no hesitancy getting in my face aggressively without checking the regs. I used to try and explain the regs but they never seem to care. Now i just tell them that the regs allow any barbless, non-scented lure on the East Walker, and that they should call the warden if they disagree. The biggest jerk I ever met, however, was a spin fisherman on the Carson River. And I have also met many great guys fly fishing, including quite a few on the East Walker. So I guess you go fishing, hang with the cool guys that you meet on the water, limit your time with the jerks as much as possible, and fish how you want as long as it's legal. Peace.
    If some fly-fishing ahole gets in your face, show them your self-defense knife and say, "Bring it, tiny dick."

16. Likes Captain Compassion liked this post
    Dislikes Jetspray, Waterdog, zipperman disliked this post
Page 1 of 9 1236 ... LastLast