Post Thanks / Like

Re: What happened to my post???

I appreciate your timely responses to this issue. I am learning as I go.

metalmouth

Bill,
    It sounds like a great cause. Unfortunately, a bunch of great causes get posted here every day. So many that they have to be filtered through the correct channels. I'm not sure why your post was deleted if you took the proper steps to contact the admins and then posted with their permission on the issues board. I'll contact the admins to see if they just failed to notify the moderators.

MM

Post Thanks / Like

Bill,

It was likely moved to the "Up Coming Events" Board. The board policy is to not list every save the whale gathering on the board because everyone would go crazy with all the postings. Check the events calendar to see if it got moved there before you pitch a fit.

2003 Jetcraft SK215
    150 HP Yamaha, 8 HP Yamaha T8 & 80 Lbs Minn Kota Riptide, 2006 Dodge Dually

Post Thanks / Like

What happened to my post???

I posted about the water4fish.org yesterday and all of the posts were deleated. Why was this? I am glad to see that someone else got the message out there that is the most important part. I am new to this forum but have been reading the magazine for over 10 years. I don't understand why my post was deleted other than some shoe maker circle jerk politics. If that is the case with this organization then count me out.
    Billy Downs (36)
    worldflyfish@yahoo.com
    flyfishing guide for 8 years
    fished the bay since I was 12