Page 3 of 11 FirstFirst 123458 ... LastLast
Results 21 to 30 of 103
  1. #83
    Patron Saint of Forum Moderators redneckpunk's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Location
    Orangevale
    Age
    48
    Posts
    6,701
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: 2014 Game warden wounding

    All these times I find myself stating that I told you a topic was off limits, closed a topic, etc., and you decided you would post anyway, violating my instructions I find myself asking "How can I be accused of bitterness or as stated earlier having an agenda against you when through all this I haven't banned your a$$ yet?" Anyone else, with any other MOD would have been banned a long time ago, yet you're still around. You've made false accusations about things I've said on different threads, including this one, you've lied, you've disobeyed not only my directions to not post this topic before evidence was released but also another MODS directions, and you've been just a plain TURD.....but your still here and I'm the bitter one?


    You see, unlike you, I don't feel a need to name drop anyone I've spoken with, nor do I feel a need to prove to you I spoke with anyone. But let me give you this background info regarding the first thread. Just in case you need reminding, that's the thread that you initially said he "walked up on a couple of hunters", and then after saying you talked to a DFW you said "was very close to his vehicle when shot? and then eventually you said you heard he may have been in his truck. While this thread was playing out it was a topic of discussion between MODs in several arenas including a face to face sit down breakfast we had with a total of 7 individuals. At that time, I presented to them the information I had, listened to the information they had and we discussed the thread. This was long before you came forward and said you had talked to the wardens at ISE or that you had even confirmed that you had spoken with anyone that had provided credible info. This was before, according to you, I would have to "make up a lie" to compete with you. It was also at this time we, as a group, decided it would be best to not have the topic discussed on the boards until the evidence was released and could be confirmed. PERIOD END OF DISCUSSION.

    I don't need to reveal my sources, especially to you. Nor would I, unless I was told by them I could. Just as I assume your sources don't appreciate being fingered (huh-huh), I know mine wouldn't and I don't wish to fall out of favor with them. So nice try. I have my witnesses and digital footprint that the topic was discussed long before you started with your claims so yeah, I'm good.

    And look at you still with this "Even after you know I was right back then you still try to downplay it by saying things like.....After I got the correct info? At first my info was wrong? What? Really?".
    How many posts must be made not only proving that you were initially, in your first several statements (see above, again) wrong, but providing a link to the thread AND the actual post number in the thread? And then, how many times must I show that after you were wrong and having things explained in a polite manner on the board and in PM that the topic was off limits, must you continue to re-post, stir the sh!t on other threads, and re-post again? Its like babysitting a 2 year old who doesn't learn. Although, even they learn eventually....something you have yet to do.




    So its pretty easy, you lied in your first few posts today about what you said when this all began a year ago. I called you on it with proof that you were wrong. You argued and started walking back your story. I continued providing proof you were wrong and lied and suddenly you try to pull the old liberal switcharoo and accuse me of lying. And then you pulled the typical Reel Fun tactic of trying to put words in someones mouth, until once again I proved that wrong. How many wrongs is that so far? Well its a hell of a lot more than the one thing you did eventually get right that started this whole argument. Which by the way I have already acknowledged despite your continued desire to have it said.

    I love this one from your last post, "Your post kinda made me realize that most of the sniffer people do not know what happened a year ago? And they were not privy to pm's either. All I was trying to do was tell the sniffer what I was told by a credible source a year ago. That turned into bitterness and accusations and innuendos of lying?" People dont know? Really? So according to you, sniffers are stupid. Because not only has this been rehashed, but the links have all been re-posted, most of the threads quoted, my PMs to you posted, and even more rehashing. How could they not know? In fact, I'd argue, you are the only one who after all this who has no clue WTF you are talking about. And I love the comment you through in about turning into "bitterness and accusations and innuendos of lying". You've created the bitterness, and you've made the accusations and innuendos of lying. I have no bitterness towards anyone. Sympathy towards a bitter person that needs that pat on the back and acknowledgement that they "did good". Maybe we can get you a "participation trophy", or how about a gold star? And my statements aren't accusations or innuendos but proven (over and over) truths about your lying in this thread.

    "Besides I know why/who she is sticking up for no biggie!" LMFAO!!! She sticks up for nobody, just calls it as she sees it. And if you want to go there, and what she called you, its already been linked. You were told to drop the topic for reasons already discussed, had a thread closed on you, and still decided you needed a pat on the back to inflate that fat ego and would post again after I specifically told you not to. So she called it as she saw it and labeled you an "attention whore". Sounds about right to me. Just like today. "look at me, I'm right, you're wrong", "I told you so". School girl drama queen also fits quite nice.

    "After I posted a month ago about the ISE warden talk again it was in vein. So in the end my source was right (shocker) and his was wrong....." HMMMMM.... I thought you said its not about right or wrong? Didn't I see that somewhere? Or am I making that up too and have to go back and prove you said it also? BTW, that post after the ISE talk with wardens, was again being an "attention whore" because I told you the topic was off limits pending specific guidelines. But you needed that trophy.




    ~RNP




    Last edited by redneckpunk; 02-26-2015 at 11:40 PM. Reason: spelling

  2. #82
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    Elk Grove CA
    Posts
    3,325
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: 2014 Game warden wounding

    Quote Originally Posted by BigUnInDaBoat View Post
    A post habit freak? Dude I've been on this board since it was on the internet, I've never changed my name, and many guys here know me by my first and last name, met some great people on here. I've had my fair share of internet drama (brownbaggers anyone? trash talking forums, the old days) let me tell you, it is not worth the time and effort. I first commented on my lunchbreak, then when I got home, since you are insinuating that I have some kind of agenda against you. I tried to tell you straight up as a person who has no cards in this hand, that you are acting the fool.

    If you want to attack me thats fine, been called worse by better. I am going to go out on a long reaching limb here and say that "you've made your point" even though most of us have no feking idea what that may be.

    Like Elsa says, let it go. Let it go. Maybe it Anna, my girls are asleep will confirm later.

    Glad you are going fishing, you need it. Post a report for us to read when you get back, I won't judge.

    edit: 666th post, really post counter, really?

    Look bro no hard feelings......I just don't like being called a liar that's all? I don't like being called what SG calls me but she gets a pass for being a woman. Even though my wife would never get on a website and call out guys she has never met? I still respect a woman and will only go so far with her and take a lot more than I dish with her. Besides I know why/who she is sticking up for no biggie! Back when this whole deal happened last year I was kinda mad because I knew the truth! AJ had no reason to lie to me but there was a good chance it would never come out because unless charges were filed it was over. Again would have been no biggie if someone had just simply disagreed.......but like Rambo said...."the man kept pushing" And drew first blood not me LOL!! After I posted a month ago about the ISE warden talk again it was in vein. So in the end my source was right (shocker) and his was wrong.....only got blown up because of the accusations.......accusations even today in this thread?? Its much...much bigger than just who was right & wrong now......but like RNP said...he after all is a mod and its his prerogative to shut any thread he wants for any reason! Could be a great pop hit if Bobby Brown had not already sang it! LOL!!

  3. #81
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    Elk Grove CA
    Posts
    3,325
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: 2014 Game warden wounding

    Quote Originally Posted by RacerX View Post
    If you didn't want any other opinions you should have kept it in a PM. I don't feel bigun was coming down on you just letting you know you are making yourself look like an ass (and you are).

    One post with the link and maybe a smart "looks like I was right " or something was all that was needed... the fact that you are obsessively in need to one up RNP is belittling.


    I agree with you RX.......its past that point now maybe? Maybe not? Your post kinda made me realize that most of the sniffer people do not know what happened a year ago? And they were not privy to pm's either. All I was trying to do was tell the sniffer what I was told by a credible source a year ago. That turned into bitterness and accusations and innuendos of lying? Today that was all put to rest and the when the smoked and accusations cleared up the people involved still want to see a official report before they believe what all the news websites have reported? One even questioned the validity of KCRA? All this because they think I made up a story about him being in the vehicle when shot? Oh well

  4. #80
    Senior Member BigUnInDaBoat's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    Dem Hillz
    Posts
    2,049
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: 2014 Game warden wounding

    Quote Originally Posted by Reel Fun View Post
    I will shut up right after you do

    I will be going fishing this weekend

    looks like you are the post habit freak
    jumping in a thread that never involved you?

    And if you want to judge something about me just ask and I will gladly help you out on that
    A post habit freak? Dude I've been on this board since it was on the internet, I've never changed my name, and many guys here know me by my first and last name, met some great people on here. I've had my fair share of internet drama (brownbaggers anyone? trash talking forums, the old days) let me tell you, it is not worth the time and effort. I first commented on my lunchbreak, then when I got home, since you are insinuating that I have some kind of agenda against you. I tried to tell you straight up as a person who has no cards in this hand, that you are acting the fool.

    If you want to attack me thats fine, been called worse by better. I am going to go out on a long reaching limb here and say that "you've made your point" even though most of us have no feking idea what that may be.

    Like Elsa says, let it go. Let it go. Maybe it Anna, my girls are asleep will confirm later.

    Glad you are going fishing, you need it. Post a report for us to read when you get back, I won't judge.

    edit: 666th post, really post counter, really?
    Last edited by BigUnInDaBoat; 02-26-2015 at 10:35 PM.

  5. #79
    Senior Member sportygirl's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Posts
    691
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: 2014 Game warden wounding

    Which name would you like??? Cause your acting like a lot more than I've seen here ... But remember I need to act like a lady


    Sent from bottom of a corona bottle

  6. #78
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    Elk Grove CA
    Posts
    3,325
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: 2014 Game warden wounding

    Quote Originally Posted by sportygirl View Post
    So you feel the need to have a pissing match ??? Wow ... How bout you just take it private?


    Sent from bottom of a corona bottle

    "How Bout" you take your name calling of me private? Try that one on for size?

  7. #77
    Senior Member RacerX's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    Sacramento, CA
    Age
    32
    Posts
    215
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: 2014 Game warden wounding

    If you didn't want any other opinions you should have kept it in a PM. I don't feel bigun was coming down on you just letting you know you are making yourself look like an ass (and you are).

    One post with the link and maybe a smart "looks like I was right " or something was all that was needed... the fact that you are obsessively in need to one up RNP is belittling.

  8. #76
    Senior Member sportygirl's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Posts
    691
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: 2014 Game warden wounding

    Quote Originally Posted by Reel Fun View Post
    At this point this has come down to me and RNP. Everyone can see that. No need for bigun to jump on me for no reason? It had nothing to do with him..........like the old saying......if you don't like the music....change the channel? In other words if he does not like this thread go onto another!
    So you feel the need to have a pissing match ??? Wow ... How bout you just take it private?


    Sent from bottom of a corona bottle

  9. #75
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    Elk Grove CA
    Posts
    3,325
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: 2014 Game warden wounding

    Quote Originally Posted by RacerX View Post
    I have enjoyed many of Reel Fun's fishing reports but I must agree with bigun here...

    Obviously this isn't going anywhere.

    Talk about losing it.

    Your probley going to have to pull the trigger here RNP.

    Your going to have to pull th


    At this point this has come down to me and RNP. Everyone can see that. No need for bigun to jump on me for no reason? It had nothing to do with him..........like the old saying......if you don't like the music....change the channel? In other words if he does not like this thread go onto another!

  10. #74
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    Elk Grove CA
    Posts
    3,325
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: 2014 Game warden wounding

    Quote Originally Posted by sportygirl View Post
    Wow!!! Did you forget this is public??? This isn't the reel fun show


    Sent from bottom of a corona bottle


    Just replying to a post by someone who also forgot this is a public forum (first) btw

Page 3 of 11 FirstFirst 123458 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •