Page 9 of 11 FirstFirst ... 47891011 LastLast
    Patron Saint of Forum Moderators redneckpunk's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: 2014 Game warden wounding

Quote Originally Posted by Reel Fun View Post
    Little girl? Looks to me that you and the mod on this thread cant keep from calling names? Saying I will get "knocked off" my high horse? GROW UP and admit you were sooooooooooooooo wrong on this!!!! Before I start posting more PM's making people look bad about "THEIR SOURCES" LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Opps I beat you to posting any from me. And a word of advise, post any from another source without their permission and you are GONE, no questions asked. Personal means exactly that. I should have booted you for posting the one from me but I have nothing to hide, in fact they show your true motivation. So name calling bothers you? But you can make accusations against people and its perfectly ok? typical liberal hypocrite

~RNP

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by GoneSomewhereElse View Post
    One things for sure, he sure knows how to play you guys.
    Where's Matt's troll when we need it?

~RNP

Post Thanks / Like

Little girl? Looks to me that you and the mod on this thread cant keep from calling names? Saying I will get "knocked off" my high horse? GROW UP and admit you were sooooooooooooooo wrong on this!!!! Before I start posting more PM's making people look bad about "THEIR SOURCES" LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Post Thanks / Like

Reef fun, you are coming across like a jerk. To be honest it seems very petty and ego based. You do know what they say about arguing on the internet?

Keep in mind moderators are human, and there has to be balance on internet forums.

Who cares if you were "right" you sure are not acting it now.

Sucks a LEO was wounded in the line of duty, I hope he recovers 100% and can be back out protecting our resources that we all love and share.

Post Thanks / Like

Please explain this PM you sent me that I have copied and pasted below?............DONT SIT THERE AND TELL ME NOTHING! YOU CRAMMED DOWN MY THROAT "YOUR SOURCES" WERE RIGHT AND MINE WERE WRONG!! WHO"S LYING NOW???

just wanted to touch base as to why the warden thread was closed. While we appreciate the update about Warden Parra's condition, the last thread turned into accusations, bitterness and speculation that we don't need. Also, I had it locked because the information regarding the incident is not correct. Without going into the details, I have heard from 2 different sources who were either there when the incident occurred or involved in the investigation and both confirmed the warden was not "standing" next to or near his vehicle when the incident occurred.
    You really want to go there, by releasing that PM without permission? OK, lets also look at the other PMs from that night I sent you. Lets open it up for all to examine. And when its all out there, you can try to explain where, as you claim I called you a liar. You can then also explain why you insisted on being such a pain in the a$$ about it when I gave you the guidelines for reintroducing the topic to begin with. I believe all will see I was more than fair in this discussion with you as well as I have been more than fair and lenient with you and your discussions with other members that have you prohibited on other forums. You claim I lock the threads based "personal feeling towards that person" but I assure you, I have given you more leeway on this matter and others than I have with many others.

Oh look, the "Bully"/"poor me" Im a peasant card. What a waste. Yeah, and as for those PMs you claim to have, here they are. seriously, after I just proved what you said youre going to turn around and say "i knew all along"? What a cowardly little man you are. YOU LIED!! YOU GOT CAUGHT!!! And now its everyone elses fault. Typical liberal no personal responsibility bullsh!t.

MY PM'S to REEL FUN on 1/10/2015 after I locked another thread he started on this topic

1/10/2015 @2014
    The stirring the pot reference was in regards to you bringing up the warden issue after I closed the thread with explanation. I stated the last time that until we have the truth in hand we will not discuss rumors period. Your comment was deleted for that.

1/10/2015 @ 2130
    that entire thread was closed and sent to recycle rather than just deleting a single post.

As far as the warden issue, I'm not calling you or anyone a liar. However, as I said, until the official report is released, and it never will be, its speculation. Were those wardens there? And how is it that they know that detail but don't know if charges have been filed?

Here's the information I obtained shortly after the incident (2 days) from a hunter that was there at the time of the shooting. The hunters were granted special permits for the night hunt on the property. Warden Pera was not informed of this and believed he was observing an illegal hunt from an observation point that was not inside his vehicle. When the hunters hit the area with lights, a common practice for night hunting, Pera did not identify himself, giving the hunters the impression they were targeting their prey. Thats when the shot was fired.

There are several reasons why no charges were or ever will be filed in this incident. First, DFW failed to notify Pera that the permits were granted. Second, Pera didnt identify himself. And third, the shooter was from another state agency. The incident will go down and be lost as an accident.

As you can see, and as I pointed out 8 months ago as well as today, there are different sides to this story and it is not up to you or I to determine which is correct and which is incorrect. Despite being fisherman, we are not in the business of spreading rumors and half truths, especially regarding law enforcement. When an official report is issued or made public, I will have no problem posting it and discussing it, but until then its all a bunch of "he said she said".

~RNP

1/10/2015 @ 2159
    Im not going to argue because neither of us were there, and neither were the wardens you spoke with. Produce the report on the final investigation and it can be discussed. Until then, the topic is off limits

~RNP

1/10/2015 @ 2228
    I never said I was confident in my source, just used as an example that there is more than one story out there. I dont claim to know, as I said, I wasnt there. I have since the incident occured attempted to get more information, including an email to Carrie in July and have hit deadends everywhere. None of the agencies will offer info (El Do Co Sheriff, DFW, El Do Co DA, ive attempted to get info from all), the local media has no desire to followup, and the parties involved are no longer commenting. Again, if you get the final report we can post and discuss but we arent going to post hearsay and accusations that are not official to the incident

~RNP
    Last edited by redneckpunk; 02-26-2015 at 04:32 PM.

Post Thanks / Like

One things for sure, he sure knows how to play you guys.

Post Thanks / Like

This is what happens when people think they are god. They are right and all the peasants are wrong. Then things get ugly with accusations based on the I am right and you are wrong theory! There were many other PM's I got saying I was wrong and worse! Hell even after I posted a month ago that I had personally spoke to several wardens at length at the ISE your girlfriend jumped all over me within minutes? Now even after the facts have been released I still get the stank post? I knew 100%% the whole time that he was indeed in his truck or half in/out when he was shot because you see unlike your PM where you said you had "sources" that were actually there (lie) I actually had "sources" that were actually there assisting with the investigation!! (NO LIE!)
    the only "Fact" is the one article that says bullet went through windshield... no other article states even that... and no where does it say he was in the truck!!! SO YEs.. you pompous ASSH@@@.... until the "FACTS" come out
    your like a little girl spreading rumors!! so why don't you just pipe down!!

Post Thanks / Like

I wonder if you will ever admit that it was locked in part (or more) because you were mad that your sources were in conflict with what I said? You said in that PM that it was closed because my info was incorrect? And your info was correct? Non of your "mod click" believed me and took many cheap shots via PM.......and now someone has to pay the man?

Post Thanks / Like

This is what happens when people think they are god. They are right and all the peasants are wrong. Then things get ugly with accusations based on the I am right and you are wrong theory! There were many other PM's I got saying I was wrong and worse! Hell even after I posted a month ago that I had personally spoke to several wardens at length at the ISE your girlfriend jumped all over me within minutes? Now even after the facts have been released I still get the stank post? I knew 100%% the whole time that he was indeed in his truck or half in/out when he was shot because you see unlike your PM where you said you had "sources" that were actually there (lie) I actually had "sources" that were actually there assisting with the investigation!! (NO LIE!)

Post Thanks / Like

As far as "someone" knocking me off?? ANYTIME!!!!

Page 9 of 11 FirstFirst ... 47891011 LastLast