Page 5 of 11 FirstFirst ... 3456710 ... LastLast
Results 41 to 50 of 103
  1. #63
    Senior Member LURKER916's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Posts
    5,254
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: 2014 Game warden wounding


  2. #62
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    Elk Grove CA
    Posts
    3,325
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: 2014 Game warden wounding

    Quote Originally Posted by redneckpunk View Post
    So let me get this straight. You have your panties in a bunch because I told you the information you had was wrong according to my sources, that included individuals on the scene the night of the incident? The same courtesy PM I sent you that started out saying "I just wanted to touch base as to why the warden thread was closed. While we appreciate the update about Warden Parra's condition, the last thread turned into accusations, bitterness and speculation that we don't need." Again explaining why the threads were CLOSED.

    I give up because you are hopeless, clueless and a hypocrite. You claim "
    When you talk to a person with first hand knowledge of something and post it here.......Its disrespectful to tell that person that the info is wrong". But thats exactly what you were doing to others, including myself, which lead to the bitterness in that thread. In this case, it turned out the info you eventually had, not the info you first gave, was correct. Could it be, that just as you received incorrect info in the first place, so did others? Oh thats right, thats not what happened according to your new account of things. It was that incorrect info I was stopping the spread of, as well as the bitterness, as I stated. But instead, you have chosen now to come on here waving your arms, using caps (IE shouting), and rubbing it in peoples faces just like the Richard Sherman meme I posted, claiming "Look at me I was right" and making accusations.

    So guess what, yes you will get disrespected just as you have done to others. Suck it up buttercup, you get back what you deserve

    If you cant figure out why youre here, may I suggest you try one of the other boards out there? Or have you run out of places that will put up with you?
    ~RNP



    I guess the back peddling continues? Why? Here we go...again? What info did I say that a warden told me in the "beginning" that was wrong? Please explain! Second...What info did I eventually get that was correct? Once I said that he may have been inside his truck I knew he was but wanted to hear what would be said in that scenario? At some point in that thread I said I "heard" he was in fact inside his truck. You disputed that! When I reposted a new thread you closed it saying we were not going down that road again and that was after I said I had now not only talked to AJ but also 3 other wardens at the ISE......Sportygirl was on me like white on rice and you followed her with yet another closed thread with the last words of not spreading inaccurate rumors? We basically went back and forth on who's source was right with you having the closed thread button on your trigger finger...again after getting in the last word? This was not as simple as you just saying that you heard a different story......no sir re bob! You had to not only close the threads.....but kept on about the reason being that my sources were wrong and yours were right! Not only was yours right.....heck they were there and assisting in the investigation I think you even said? LOL!! The whole time I am saying to myself that I know what I was told was correct......but ego would not let you even think I was right because after all........your a mod...and you have "sources in law enforcement"


    For like a 5th time tonight.....I was upset that you and others ganged up on me and just made up your mind I was lying! Saying things to question my integrity? I believe you made up your sources because you believed #1 that I was lying......#2 that the truth was never going to come out.....#3 that the guy would not be charged. How else do you explain that you talked to 2 different guys that were there (allegedly) and involved in the investigation.... that turned out to give you false info? And you talk down AJ for telling me what he did..........LOL!! Your "guys" not only talked to you about an ongoing investigation (allegedly?) They lied to you about it? Now to me that soup is a little to thick to swallow my friend!!!

    And who told you I do not know why I am here? Wait let me guess........Naaaaaaaa
    Last edited by Reel Fun; 02-26-2015 at 08:42 PM.

  3. #61
    Senior Member sportygirl's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Posts
    691
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: 2014 Game warden wounding

    Quote Originally Posted by LURKER916 View Post
    Oh snap!
    And this is why it would never happen!! Lol


    Sent from bottom of a corona bottle

  4. #60
    Senior Member LURKER916's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Posts
    5,254
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: 2014 Game warden wounding

    Oh snap!

  5. #59
    Patron Saint of Forum Moderators redneckpunk's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Location
    Orangevale
    Age
    49
    Posts
    6,713
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: 2014 Game warden wounding

    So let me get this straight. You have your panties in a bunch because I told you the information you had was wrong according to my sources, that included individuals on the scene the night of the incident? The same courtesy PM I sent you that started out saying "I just wanted to touch base as to why the warden thread was closed. While we appreciate the update about Warden Parra's condition, the last thread turned into accusations, bitterness and speculation that we don't need." Again explaining why the threads were CLOSED.

    I give up because you are hopeless, clueless and a hypocrite. You claim "
    When you talk to a person with first hand knowledge of something and post it here.......Its disrespectful to tell that person that the info is wrong". But thats exactly what you were doing to others, including myself, which lead to the bitterness in that thread. In this case, it turned out the info you eventually had, not the info you first gave, was correct. Could it be, that just as you received incorrect info in the first place, so did others? Oh thats right, thats not what happened according to your new account of things. It was that incorrect info I was stopping the spread of, as well as the bitterness, as I stated. But instead, you have chosen now to come on here waving your arms, using caps (IE shouting), and rubbing it in peoples faces just like the Richard Sherman meme I posted, claiming "Look at me I was right" and making accusations.

    So guess what, yes you will get disrespected just as you have done to others. Suck it up buttercup, you get back what you deserve

    If you cant figure out why youre here, may I suggest you try one of the other boards out there? Or have you run out of places that will put up with you?
    ~RNP
    Last edited by redneckpunk; 02-26-2015 at 08:01 PM.

  6. #58
    Member apollo's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Location
    sacramento
    Posts
    77
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: 2014 Game warden wounding

    Quote Originally Posted by hooks View Post

  7. #57
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    Elk Grove CA
    Posts
    3,325
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: 2014 Game warden wounding

    Quote Originally Posted by BigUnInDaBoat View Post
    Are you drunk? There has to be a reason you are doing this, but for the life of me I can't figure it out.


    You cant figure it out? Hmmmmm.......hang in there and keep tossing in "im here watching but have nothing to add other than telling you all I am here" post....cause that...."for the life of me is also what I cant "figure out" as well?

  8. #56
    Senior Member sportygirl's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Posts
    691
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: 2014 Game warden wounding

    Quote Originally Posted by BigUnInDaBoat View Post
    Are you drunk? There has to be a reason you are doing this, but for the life of me I can't figure it out.
    Post of the night!!!!


    Sent from bottom of a corona bottle

  9. #55
    Senior Member BigUnInDaBoat's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    Dem Hillz
    Posts
    2,105
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: 2014 Game warden wounding

    Quote Originally Posted by Reel Fun View Post
    I talked to AJ last year when the shooting happened......I talked to Warden Stoots and the other 2 wardens at the ISE a month ago.So when I said last year that he was inside his truck and was told I was wrong because of other "true sources" that was 12 months prior to the 2014 ISE! Please stop trying to back pedal on what you said.....and the manner in which you said it. You keep trying to imply it was an example..? You were very strait on what you said! I would re post it here but you have already threatened to ban me if I do? Funny thing is I never saw a disclaimer with your PM saying to keep it private? You may want to have that cleared up before you send a PM then act like you said something else?

    When I say this is truly not about being right or wrong...what I mean is this is about the way I was treated and disrespected by you and others by not only not believing what I said......then by saying that they (the person) had sources that were "there" when it happened and that I was spreading inaccuracies...when in fact I was not?


    When you talk to a person with first hand knowledge of something and post it here.......Its disrespectful to tell that person that the info is wrong because "your source" is saying something else and then locking the thread with of course the last word! Bottom line here is obviously you are doing damage control because you were in "mod mode" when this was happening and the only one "FACT" here is that either YOU or YOUR SOURCE LIED! Because you told me they were THERE AT THE SHOOTING SCENE AND PARA WAS NO WHERE NEAR HIS TRUCK WHEN HE WAS SHOT.........FACT THAT IS SIMPLY NOT TRUE........YOUR WORDS!
    Are you drunk? There has to be a reason you are doing this, but for the life of me I can't figure it out.

  10. #54
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    Elk Grove CA
    Posts
    3,325
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: 2014 Game warden wounding

    Quote Originally Posted by redneckpunk View Post
    "Last Post"? I knew the right fighter couldnt stay away. Im sure your warden buddy appreciates you giving out his details and the fact that he spoke with you about an open case, classy. And I like the name drop, adds a bit of.....oh look at me. Im still not sure what youre getting at with your questions? I already, in my first post on here acknowledged that your sources that you introduced after ISE were correct meaning mine were wrong, as well as posted a PM from Jan 2015 that stated "I never said I was confident in my source, just used as an example that there is more than one story out there". So, if it doesnt matter, according to you whos right or wrong, in the words of your next presidential candidate "At this point, what difference does it make?"? Other than to point out that you have lied all day?

    ~RNP

    I talked to AJ last year when the shooting happened......I talked to Warden Stoots and the other 2 wardens at the ISE a month ago.So when I said last year that he was inside his truck and was told I was wrong because of other "true sources" that was 12 months prior to the 2014 ISE! Please stop trying to back pedal on what you said.....and the manner in which you said it. You keep trying to imply it was an example..? You were very strait on what you said! I would re post it here but you have already threatened to ban me if I do? Funny thing is I never saw a disclaimer with your PM saying to keep it private? You may want to have that cleared up before you send a PM then act like you said something else?

    When I say this is truly not about being right or wrong...what I mean is this is about the way I was treated and disrespected by you and others by not only not believing what I said......then by saying that they (the person) had sources that were "there" when it happened and that I was spreading inaccuracies...when in fact I was not?


    When you talk to a person with first hand knowledge of something and post it here.......Its disrespectful to tell that person that the info is wrong because "your source" is saying something else and then locking the thread with of course the last word! Bottom line here is obviously you are doing damage control because you were in "mod mode" when this was happening and the only one "FACT" here is that either YOU or YOUR SOURCE LIED! Because you told me they were THERE AT THE SHOOTING SCENE AND PARA WAS NO WHERE NEAR HIS TRUCK WHEN HE WAS SHOT.........FACT THAT IS SIMPLY NOT TRUE........YOUR WORDS!

Page 5 of 11 FirstFirst ... 3456710 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •