Page 4 of 11 FirstFirst ... 234569 ... LastLast
Results 31 to 40 of 103
  1. #73
    Senior Member RacerX's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    Sacramento, CA
    Age
    32
    Posts
    215
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: 2014 Game warden wounding

    I have enjoyed many of Reel Fun's fishing reports but I must agree with bigun here...

    Obviously this isn't going anywhere.

    Talk about losing it.

    Your probley going to have to pull the trigger here RNP.

    Your going to have to pull th

  2. #72
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    Elk Grove CA
    Posts
    3,325
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: 2014 Game warden wounding

    Quote Originally Posted by redneckpunk View Post
    So the proven liar Reel Fun wishes to call me a liar, "Now to me that soup is a little to think to swallow my friend!!!"? Laughable at best. Nice try though.

    Lets look at a couple facts. 02/15/2014 The original thread, in which you claim you said he was in his truck is a 10 page thread. My last comment on that entire thread came on page 5 and was playing devils advocate, because at that point nobody knew what happened, including yourself because you didnt even suggest until page 6 after I was done that he may have been inside the truck. It wasnt until later on that page you claimed "I hear he may have actually been inside his truck when shot?". Thats when you interjected hearsay and rumor. So explain to me how I, according to you got the last word and then locked the thread? It didnt happen there. You LIE!!
    http://www.fishsniffer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=112174&highlight=warden+shot

    The second thread 04/03/2014 that you claim I got in the last word before closing was not closed by myself but another MOD after he explained "Sorry we are not going down this road again ", which was when I then sent you the PM I mentioned in the last response when I explained until the report was released, the topic was off limits. But you still didnt let it go.
    http://www.fishsniffer.com/forums/sh...ht=warden+shot

    The final thread 01/10/2015, I did close after posting the last word. But first, that's my prerogative as a MOD, and second all it said was exactly what I had stated several time over and you couldnt get through you thick skull;
    "As I stated the last time this topic was discussed and closed, until we have the report in hand it is all speculation and rumor and will not be discussed. Everyone has an opinion and/or a story and unless they were there at the time of the shooting it should be taken with a grain of salt. And even then, the truth may never be known.

    "
    http://www.fishsniffer.com/forums/sh...ht=warden+shot

    Again, until this report in the Flee about charges, none of this information was known or made public and I stand by my decision to prevent the FS from becoming a RAG magazine reporting only hearsay (which is what you had/have until its introduced as evidence). If this decision got you butt hurt because we didnt bend over backwards to acknowledge what you said and you couldnt prove at the time, than so be it. Im not here to make YOU or anyone else happy. Nor am I here to allow you or anyone to bring down the FS with rumors. And finally, the last thing I need is some joker to continue to call my decisions into question time and time again after youve been proven a liar about this entire thread and your allegations from the beginning. So deal with it or find the door because your time is running out at this pace.

    As far as your question "And who told you I do not know why I am here?", which like usual you edited another post as observed by the original above, just look at your own previous post in which you stated, when ask what your doing. ""for the life of me is also what I cant "figure out" as well?"

    ~RNP







    Let me ask the question again.......Did you say to me that you talked to 2 people that were there when the shooting took place and that they told you that the warden was not in his truck or anywhere near his truck when shot? YES or NO ? You yourself admitted that there was some nerves getting upset in that thread by you. I am not a mod nor a fishsniffer geek and can go back and pull stuff out and then try to explain it? Like you. I can tell you I know what you said/did and you also know this! Please explain in detail what was said to you by whom that made you believe I was spreading rumors that he was in the truck? I named my source! And I will take a first name just to hear the bs story behind it? As for me not knowing why I am here? I was telling the guy in that post that I am not sure what his point is? For the life of me..LOL!!! Even after you know I was right back then you still try to downplay it by saying things like.....After I got the correct info? At first my info was wrong? What? Really? Cmon dude own up to the fact you made up that story to me about your sources......its only really obvious! I said I had talked to a warden......then you thought...I know I just say I have LEO buddies who happen to be investigating this very case and they told me blah blah blah....HA!! Thread Closed!! Its all a fantasy of yours and now the truth is out....unless you are going to wait to hear for yourself from the DA? Which still only proves how much you hate that I am a pompuss azzz.......a tool......an idiot......but unlike you I WAS NOT LYING!!!

  3. #71
    Senior Member sportygirl's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Posts
    691
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: 2014 Game warden wounding

    Quote Originally Posted by Reel Fun View Post
    I will shut up right after you do

    I will be going fishing this weekend

    looks like you are the post habit freak
    jumping in a thread that never involved you?

    And if you want to judge something about me just ask and I will gladly help you out on that
    Wow!!! Did you forget this is public??? This isn't the reel fun show


    Sent from bottom of a corona bottle

  4. #70
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    Elk Grove CA
    Posts
    3,325
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: 2014 Game warden wounding

    Quote Originally Posted by BigUnInDaBoat View Post
    Actually if your reading comprehension was up to speed you would of realized that I was just saying you are making an ass out of yourself. You keep repeating yourself, but take 3-4 paragraphs to do so, it's odd to say the least. It's like you are trying to prove your credibility and are privy to some top secret info, which is not secret, and then totally destroying any credibility you may or may not have had by acting 12, insane, drunk or just plain stupid....take your pick it may be multiple choices if any of us are judging.

    Dude, shut up and go fishing, and log off.

    Take it or leave it for what it's worth. So much for your last, after this really the last, oh wait, heres another post habit.

    P.S. Racer X that was an awesome post, LOL


    I will shut up right after you do

    I will be going fishing this weekend

    looks like you are the post habit freak
    jumping in a thread that never involved you?

    And if you want to judge something about me just ask and I will gladly help you out on that

  5. #69
    Patron Saint of Forum Moderators redneckpunk's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Location
    Orangevale
    Age
    49
    Posts
    6,713
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: 2014 Game warden wounding

    Quote Originally Posted by Reel Fun View Post
    I guess the back peddling continues? Why? Here we go...again? What info did I say that a warden told me in the "beginning" that was wrong? Please explain! Second...What info did I eventually get that was correct? Once I said that he may have been inside his truck I knew he was but wanted to hear what would be said in that scenario? At some point in that thread I said I "heard" he was in fact inside his truck. You disputed that! When I reposted a new thread you closed it saying we were not going down that road again and that was after I said I had now not only talked to AJ but also 3 other wardens at the ISE......Sportygirl was on me like white on rice and you followed her with yet another closed thread with the last words of not spreading inaccurate rumors? We basically went back and forth on who's source was right with you having the closed thread button on your trigger finger...again after getting in the last word? This was not as simple as you just saying that you heard a different story......no sir re bob! You had to not only close the threads.....but kept on about the reason being that my sources were wrong and yours were right! Not only was yours right.....heck they were there and assisting in the investigation I think you even said? LOL!! The whole time I am saying to myself that I know what I was told was correct......but ego would not let you even think I was right because after all........your a mod...and you have "sources in law enforcement"


    For like a 5th time tonight.....I was upset that you and others ganged up on me and just made up your mind I was lying! Saying things to question my integrity? I believe you made up your sources because you believed #1 that I was lying......#2 that the truth was never going to come out.....#3 that the guy would not be charged. How else do you explain that you talked to 2 different guys that were there (allegedly) and involved in the investigation.... that turned out to give you false info? And you talk down AJ for telling me what he did..........LOL!! Your "guys" not only talked to you about an ongoing investigation (allegedly?) They lied to you about it? Now to me that soup is a little to think to swallow my friend!!!

    So the proven liar Reel Fun wishes to call me a liar, "Now to me that soup is a little to think to swallow my friend!!!"? Laughable at best. Nice try though.

    Lets look at a couple facts. 02/15/2014 The original thread, in which you claim you said he was in his truck is a 10 page thread. My last comment on that entire thread came on page 5 and was playing devils advocate, because at that point nobody knew what happened, including yourself because you didnt even suggest until page 6 after I was done that he may have been inside the truck. It wasnt until later on that page you claimed "I hear he may have actually been inside his truck when shot?". Thats when you interjected hearsay and rumor. So explain to me how I, according to you got the last word and then locked the thread? It didnt happen there. You LIE!!
    http://www.fishsniffer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=112174&highlight=warden+shot

    The second thread 04/03/2014 that you claim I got in the last word before closing was not closed by myself but another MOD after he explained "Sorry we are not going down this road again ", which was when I then sent you the PM I mentioned in the last response when I explained until the report was released, the topic was off limits. But you still didnt let it go.
    http://www.fishsniffer.com/forums/sh...ht=warden+shot

    The final thread 01/10/2015, I did close after posting the last word. But first, that's my prerogative as a MOD, and second all it said was exactly what I had stated several time over and you couldnt get through you thick skull;
    "As I stated the last time this topic was discussed and closed, until we have the report in hand it is all speculation and rumor and will not be discussed. Everyone has an opinion and/or a story and unless they were there at the time of the shooting it should be taken with a grain of salt. And even then, the truth may never be known.

    "
    http://www.fishsniffer.com/forums/sh...ht=warden+shot

    Again, until this report in the Flee about charges, none of this information was known or made public and I stand by my decision to prevent the FS from becoming a RAG magazine reporting only hearsay (which is what you had/have until its introduced as evidence). If this decision got you butt hurt because we didnt bend over backwards to acknowledge what you said and you couldnt prove at the time, than so be it. Im not here to make YOU or anyone else happy. Nor am I here to allow you or anyone to bring down the FS with rumors. And finally, the last thing I need is some joker to continue to call my decisions into question time and time again after youve been proven a liar about this entire thread and your allegations from the beginning. So deal with it or find the door because your time is running out at this pace.

    As far as your question "And who told you I do not know why I am here?", which like usual you edited another post as observed by the original above, just look at your own previous post in which you stated, when ask what your doing. ""for the life of me is also what I cant "figure out" as well?"

    ~RNP







  6. #68
    Senior Member BigUnInDaBoat's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    Dem Hillz
    Posts
    2,105
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: 2014 Game warden wounding

    Quote Originally Posted by Reel Fun View Post
    You cant figure it out? Hmmmmm.......hang in there and keep tossing in "im here watching but have nothing to add other than telling you all I am here" post....cause that...."for the life of me is also what I cant "figure out" as well?

    Actually if your reading comprehension was up to speed you would of realized that I was just saying you are making an ass out of yourself. You keep repeating yourself, but take 3-4 paragraphs to do so, it's odd to say the least. It's like you are trying to prove your credibility and are privy to some top secret info, which is not secret, and then totally destroying any credibility you may or may not have had by acting 12, insane, drunk or just plain stupid....take your pick it may be multiple choices if any of us are judging.

    Dude, shut up and go fishing, and log off.

    Take it or leave it for what it's worth. So much for your last, after this really the last, oh wait, heres another post habit.

    P.S. Racer X that was an awesome post, LOL

  7. #67
    Senior Member RacerX's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    Sacramento, CA
    Age
    32
    Posts
    215
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: 2014 Game warden wounding


  8. #66
    Senior Member LURKER916's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Posts
    5,254
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: 2014 Game warden wounding

    One just wouldn't do it........

    It took the Troll Army!

  9. #65
    Senior Member sportygirl's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Posts
    691
    Post Thanks / Like

    2014 Game warden wounding

    There is obviously no getting thru to you... Because you just have to be right... The whole issue has been lost and I'm done with you... Your a tool... You talk to much and don't listen to others and you obviously can't play well with others just take your ball and go home


    Sent from bottom of a corona bottle
    Last edited by sportygirl; 02-26-2015 at 08:55 PM.

  10. #64
    Patron Saint of Forum Moderators redneckpunk's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Location
    Orangevale
    Age
    49
    Posts
    6,713
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: 2014 Game warden wounding

    There they are


    ~RNP


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Page 4 of 11 FirstFirst ... 234569 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •