Thread: Halibut

Post Thanks / Like

Re: Halibut

TJ as MetalMouth said , not a bad Idea at all , Always feel free to bring up what you think would help these boards. That's how we started the Campfire Board, based on a thread I started called Hijack This, and in my opinion it has become a very interesting board.

BITE ME II
    8-) 8-)

metalmouth

Quote Originally Posted by TJ
    Like I said, probably a dumb idea. *Thanks for listening, your responses, and these boards. ;D
    TJ,
    It's not a dumb idea at all. We just need to grow a little more to make it feasible.

MM

Post Thanks / Like

Like I said, probably a dumb idea. Thanks for listening, your responses, and these boards. ;D

metalmouth

Something about Bandwidth. ;D Do you realize that a moderator has to read every post placed on these boards. These categories are put together for the sameness of members fishing multiple species, amount of posts per species and the ability to moderate the posts placed by species. As the traffic relating to a given species increases so does the interest in advertising monies that is accumulated to finance that board. There is probably some room for growth on the Salt Water Board before another division in undertaken. On the other hand, it is exciting to be in on the ground floor so that some day when each species has it's individual board you can say "I remember when." :D

Post Thanks / Like

-(Halibut)-, tuna, lingcod, rockfish, crab, seabass...etc

Great...but.....seems like these each should have a board. How about shark and squid/octopus? Kind of like the attention given to freshwater species. "Build the field and they will come." Probably another dumb newbee idea.

Post Thanks / Like

it does...

General Saltwater Discussion
    -(Halibut)-, tuna, lingcod, rockfish, crab, seabass...etc

Post Thanks / Like

Halibut

Seems like Halibut should have a board like salmon........???????