Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    metalmouth

Re: Ken's Custom Tackle Special Orders

Just wanted to say thank Capt Ken. I pounded the Kokes this morning on your crush glow dodgers and mini hoochies! We limited well before 8 am!

Thanks for your great products!

Don

Capt.Ken

You know where to find us DD. Come On!!!
    Ken

Post Thanks / Like

ken I am going to need some of those custom green glow hoochies as well as more watermelon wormharness with the double hooks that stay buttoned so well. ;)

Capt.Ken

It was great meeting you OTDRSMN. We enjoy having visitors and talk tackle.
    I am busy painting a making tackle for the Fest. we are looking forward to a great time fishing.
    If you have something special you want for the fest let me know soon. time is getting short before i leave.
    thanks to all our freinds and customers
    Capt. Ken

Post Thanks / Like

To Pyramid Fest Attendees,

The best place for an excellent supply of Capt. Ken's lures is "Capt. Ken's Shop"! *Since I live in Placerville it was a short drive to his workshop to see all the great lures he is putting together to help us catch fish! *I haved fished with Ken's lures since they 1st came out and can attest that they do catch fish! *:)

I was very impressed with the array of different colors and types of lures Capt. Ken has and being a tackle junkie it was like a kid in a candy store. *I had to have one of these, and one of those and two of those over there, did I miss any? * Yes, so he said he'll just custom make a few colors that he didn't have! *What a great guy! *8-)

Ok, I'll admit it was hard to leave and let Ken get back to work on all the orders everyone has had made for Pyramid Fest next week. *So I can tell you looking at all the Pyramid special lures and new colors we should all be having a great week of fishing next week! *Now if only the weather will cooperate!! *

If you haven't gotten your order in don't wait because Ken's working hard to meet the current demand for next week's Fest! *If you do wait then you might be the only one that doesn't have some of Ken's new Double Flutter colors that are catching cutts and be sorry you waited as the rest of us are saying over the radio, "another one on Capt. Ken's Double Flutter!" * *;D

See ya'll next week at the Fest!

OTDRSMN

fpsamm

If anyone in the Reno area needs any of Capt Kens D/F let me know as I have an excellent supply of them for sale.

Samm

Post Thanks / Like

Opened the front door about 20 minutes ago and there was the box with the lures, thanks again Ken.....Jetspray
    2003 Alumaweld, 19'6", Chevy vortec V-6, SD-309 american turbine jet, T-8 Yamaha kicker, waiting for the tackle fairy to show up to fill my boxes

Post Thanks / Like

Nice talking to you today Ken, can't wait for the order to come through. Plan on washing them off in Pyramid water soon......Jetspray
    2003 Alumaweld, 19'6", Chevy vortec V-6, SD-309 american turbine jet, T-8 Yamaha kicker, waiting for the tackle fairy to show up to fill my boxes

Capt.Ken

We have offered them the new pattern, just waiting to hear back. Pyramid Lake Store is carring a big line of our large and small spoons in our custom colors. But they don't have the Double Flutters. Crosby's had DFs but they are out right now and we should have some more in there soon.

Capt. Ken

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Capt.Ken
    Here are some 5/8 oz. *3 inch diamond pattern spoons designed to be used at Pyramid. *Can be trolled or cast from the banks.
    One is gold with orange and green sides with black spots.
    One is silver with pink and green sides with black spots. (watermelon)
    They are rigged with #4 VMC treble hook.
    I have these available right now. *If you are interested in some send me a pm.
    Capt. Ken
    Hi Ken/willieboy & Tiedielady

Don't you have some spoons available at the lake outlet stores already?

Will the new patterns be available to pickup at the lake also and how soon?

Good looking gear ;) as is all your Tackle. :)

wb

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast