Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Want to see innovation.Redesigned Reel

Quote Originally Posted by Jetspray
    Rob it is simply the best for me. Innovation is always change and that scares most people away. The world is not flat for me so I like the reel and the action. Does it live up to expectations of being a first, yes. Should you invest in a new set-up to catch fish with, yes. Thanks for sending me a couple and I will enjoy them......Jetspray
    Jetspray i couldnt agree more.. people are hesitant to try new things especially when there has been virtually no change in the spinning reel for decades.. however results speak for themselves and from wat i can see anyone who's got there hands on these reels has been catching great fish :))) - Rob

Post Thanks / Like

Rob it is simply the best for me. Innovation is always change and that scares most people away. The world is not flat for me so I like the reel and the action. Does it live up to expectations of being a first, yes. Should you invest in a new set-up to catch fish with, yes. Thanks for sending me a couple and I will enjoy them......Jetspray
    2003 Alumaweld, 19'6", Chevy vortec V-6, SD-309 american turbine jet, T-8 Yamaha kicker, waiting for the tackle fairy to show up to fill my boxes

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by etools
    Hey Jetspray saw that trout you caught.thats huge.Did the reel work to your expectations?How was the function working for your lures?Do you find having a choice of offset on the spool helps or hinders the fishing?The main question. is it a gimmick or the next genuine feature that should be on a spinning reels
    Regards *sean
    Sean0... drag function is super smooth and works a treat, re-set back to centre happens so quick u can hardly see it, action on various lures is simply remarkable, reels seem to be manufactured to a high standard of quality...and ive bin catching great fish!!! this is definately NOT a gimmick!!! love 'em mate!!

Post Thanks / Like

Yes it works so far. As far as speeding up and slowing down while doing the retrieve it works. If you are the type that auto jerks the pole, that causes the spool to reset as you reel in so you would need to ignore that action. I have found that if you simply aim the rod tip towards the line you get the best action till the strike. You only need to speed up reeling or slowing down to change the action. I will be using it exclusively to do the shore fishing using lures or same on the boat. I put 6# P-Line cxx green on it and will probably stick with that. So far it is no gimmick for me and it is simply "DA BOMB" on strikes.....Jetspray
    2003 Alumaweld, 19'6", Chevy vortec V-6, SD-309 american turbine jet, T-8 Yamaha kicker, waiting for the tackle fairy to show up to fill my boxes

Post Thanks / Like

Hey Jetspray saw that trout you caught.thats huge.Did the reel work to your expectations?How was the function working for your lures?Do you find having a choice of offset on the spool helps or hinders the fishing?The main question. is it a gimmick or the next genuine feature that should be on a spinning reels
    Regards sean

Post Thanks / Like

So far the biggest trout I caught on it was a 5lb 15oz 24inch rainbow trout at ICR (Indian Creek Resivour) with the dial set to max thump. REEL FUN.....Jetspray

Post Thanks / Like

They arrived today with no visible damage to the box or contents. Need to spool them up and give them a try tomorrow. They also came with a DVD that I will need to try out.....Jetspray

Post Thanks / Like

Got a reply on my E-Mail yesterday, looking forward to gettin them Sat or Monday. Thanks for the information and response time.....Jetspray

Post Thanks / Like

sounds like a great reel, i'll be looking forwards to purchasing one soon

Post Thanks / Like

I assumed that and ordered it from the website. It will be easy to figure out who I am and where I live if I am truly the first to order some.....Jetspray

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast