Post Thanks / Like

Re: Abu-Garcia SNIFFER BAILOUT

steve, I recieved my reel a couple of days ago ;) Nice 8-)

Post Thanks / Like

Got my reels today can't wait to use them. Spooled them with the ultragreen 10# and am taking one to Pyramid. Thanks again Steve, delivery times were better than Cabela's.....Jetspray
    2003 Alumaweld, 19'6", Chevy vortec V-6, SD-309 american turbine jet, T-8 Yamaha kicker, waiting for the tackle fairy to show up to fill my boxes

Post Thanks / Like

Steve, I am looking for a 8 or 9' rod with the action of a 4wt or 6wt fly rod that is made for mounting a baitcasting reel, does such a rod exsist? or do I have to go the custom route? Freon made some nice ones. I would like to keep it in the 100.00 range :o ;) I know thats probably not going to happen :'( thanks for any info.

Tim

Post Thanks / Like

Steve the poles and line came in a few minutes ago. Poles are sweet just the right action. Just waiting on the reels so I can spool them up......Jetspray
    2003 Alumaweld, 19'6", Chevy vortec V-6, SD-309 american turbine jet, T-8 Yamaha kicker, waiting for the tackle fairy to show up to fill my boxes

Post Thanks / Like

sent order :)

Post Thanks / Like

Steve made the order two rods two reels and a bulk of Maxim....Thanks.....Jetspray

Post Thanks / Like

Do you have some good match poles for the total deal? I need some Pyramid spares......Jetspray

Post Thanks / Like

do you have any left hand retrieve???