Post Thanks / Like

Re: *Trolling Trophy Sticks *at the Quarry 12

I started with a silver J9 rapala,but the TS's looked so tempting and you said they worked the last time you were at the Quarry so i gave them a go One on each side of the boat with results. Did not try the Baby trout pattern, next time. Just have to bring a different net. I have a rubber mesh one that is hook friendly. It seams like with three sets of trebles when two or more hooks are in the fish it takes the fight out of the fish.
    Till next time
    GO FISHING ENJOY THE OUTTING,I DO

Post Thanks / Like

Re:  Trolling Trophy Sticks *at the Quarry 12

whats up ray mac..we saw you out there .we had one hook up in 2 hours .i had a ts out the whole time but we got a 2 lber on a rapala..nice job on gettin 5.justin

Post Thanks / Like

Trolling Trophy Sticks  at the Quarry 12/23/

Had ordered a set (3) of the smaller size Trophy Sticks and desided today would be a good time to put them to the test on planter trout at the Quarry.
    First pass on fisherman's row let out T S 75 ft behind boat reached to put line in down rigger clip fish on. Pulled line right out of my hand.
    18 in, 2 lber full of eggs. they were spurting every where. Netted fish, wrong move three treble hooks tangled in net. Day continued on from 9 am to 2:30 pm a fish here and there untill i had a total of five. 2 18in 2 16in 1 14in all on trophy sticks. 3 other boats were trolling but did not see any hook ups.
    GO FISHING ENJOY THE OUTTING,I DO