Post Thanks / Like

Re: Want to Catch Shad in the American River -- Call Capt. Mike Roe

Quote Originally Posted by SteelyMan View Post
    Sounds like a good day...I guess all days fishing the River are good days !!

Drift boat or jet sled ?......Thanks for posting pic'c , always enjoy seeing the river !

Jet Sled

Post Thanks / Like

You mean Mike Koe right ? Or were you filming a episode of " Deadliest Catch" with Mike Roe....

Also if you wouldn't mind editing or deleting your reply . . . we can get the incorrect info off of the forum. Thanks so much!

Post Thanks / Like

Re: Want to Catch Shad in the American River -- Call Capt. Mike Koe

You mean Mike Koe right ? Or were you filming a episode of " Deadliest Catch" with Mike Roe....

Steely, Thanks for alerting me to that. I fixed the Typo! Yes we had a great day . . . Me and Mike Koe!

Post Thanks / Like

Drift boat or jet sled ?......Thanks for posting pic'c , always enjoy seeing the river !
    Last edited by SteelyMan; 05-27-2015 at 11:20 AM.

Post Thanks / Like

Want to Catch Shad in the American River -- Call Capt. Mike Koe

Went out with Capt. Mike Koe today (Tues, May 26)
    I've been fishing the American for 35+ years but every time I go with Capt. Mike he shows me something new. His technique for Shad is ultra-light and unique. We hooked 7 hard-fighting Shad, then switched over to bait once the sun came up. We hooked a frisky Striper and even a larger Squawfish.

A super fun day on the water and we were done by lunch! Best PRICE, BEST Guide on the American . . . fishing is fishing and there are no guarantees on quantity or quality of fish but I will guarantee this: Mike will put his decades of American River experience to use to get you on the fish. He is a hard worker and a super nice guy who will keep you smiling all day! Give him a call:
    (916) 955-5861

http://americanriverguide.com/

100_0004.jpgIMG_4070.JPG100_0007.jpg
    Last edited by rifflerunner; 05-27-2015 at 10:55 AM. Reason: Mis