Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: interesting analysis

Quote Originally Posted by okie View Post
    imho, I don't think he' really against a recount, but why should there be a recount? the only reason there is
    so much talk about Trump winning, when nobody gave him a chance but he beat Clinton. he said if he lost he
    may challenge the election, Clinton and all her supporters were against that..until she lost then the wanted
    to challenge the outcome, their mindset is 'if I don't win, there is something wrong'.
    i'd like to ask you 1 question, why didn't anyone challenge Obama about his qualifications before he was
    elected? why did he have all his personal info sealed by court order? we know less about him than any p
    resident in the history of our country.
    the election is over, why cant the losers accept the fact they lost.
    be safe
    His people have attempted to block the recount efforts and he has not denounced it. If he has as much money as he says he has whats a measly 600000 dollars to him?
    What exactly do you want to know about Obama that is hidden and you feel you miss? The more we know about Trump the more lies seem to get uncovered.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

2. Dislikes CRABBY, Jetspray, Waterdog, Merle disliked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Yearroundfisherman View Post
    If its hard enough for a citizen to vote what would a noncitizen be doing trying to vote? The only ones caught trying to vote twice were in Trump's name. The white supremacists were the ones who mobilized to suppress the vote all in Trump's name. So much confidence in the voter tally why is he so against the recount?

imho, I don't think he' really against a recount, but why should there be a recount? the only reason there is
    so much talk about Trump winning, when nobody gave him a chance but he beat Clinton. he said if he lost he
    may challenge the election, Clinton and all her supporters were against that..until she lost then the wanted
    to challenge the outcome, their mindset is 'if I don't win, there is something wrong'.
    i'd like to ask you 1 question, why didn't anyone challenge Obama about his qualifications before he was
    elected? why did he have all his personal info sealed by court order? we know less about him than any p
    resident in the history of our country.
    the election is over, why cant the losers accept the fact they lost.
    be safe

4. Likes CRABBY, Waterdog, kickinit liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by okie View Post
    Whether Democrat, Republican or Independent, here's something to think about:

We hear a cacophony of blaring and bleating from the media and the Hillary supporters that she won the popular vote and therefore she should be president, 60,839,497 to 60,265,847. 47.8% to 47,3% with the remaining 4.9% going to the other candidates. But here is a more in-depth analysis:

Trump won the popular vote in 31 states to her 19 and DC... 62% to her 19%. Trump led in the total popular vote for all states except California. She won California 5,860,714 to his 3,151,821. 61.6% to 33.1% exclusive of the other candidates. Thus California gave Hillary the popular vote for all states as claimed by the Democrats and their media supporters.

But deduct her California vote from her national vote, it leaves her with 54,978,783, and deduct Trumps California vote from his national total, it leaves him with 57,113,976, he wins in a landslide in the total for the other 49 states, 51.3% to her 48.7%.

So, in effect, Hillary was elected president of California and Trump was elected president of the rest of the country by a substantial margin.

This exemplifies the wisdom of the Electoral College, to prevent the vote of any one populace state from overriding the vote of the others.

With our voter registration available when getting a driver's license combined with undocumented immigrants allowed driver's licenses we have no controls in place to keep non-citizens from voting.

So I ask you, frankly, do you REALLY want California voters to elect your presidents for you? Or any other heavily populated state? It would be like the tail wagging the dog. The average state has 8.7 members in the US House of Reps. We have 53. If states weren't restricted to two senators each, CA would have 12.

If no electoral college, candidates would only campaign probably only in CA and NY....all they'd need to win.

The founding fathers never cease to amaze me with their foresight and wisdom.

In fact, we could use an electoral college in CA.

DID YOU HEAR ANY ANALYSIS LIKE THIS ON OUR NEWS MEDIA ?????????

be safe
    If its hard enough for a citizen to vote what would a noncitizen be doing trying to vote? The only ones caught trying to vote twice were in Trump's name. The white supremacists were the ones who mobilized to suppress the vote all in Trump's name. So much confidence in the voter tally why is he so against the recount?

6. Dislikes CRABBY, Jetspray, Waterdog, Merle disliked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Hillary can have Califeenia, she would fit right in with all the other looney Democrats in that state. Just look at how they handle the air and water, I rest my case..........Jetspray
    2003 Alumaweld, 19'6", Chevy vortec V-6, SD-309 american turbine jet, T-8 Yamaha kicker, waiting for the tackle fairy to show up to fill my boxes

8. Likes CRABBY liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

interesting analysis

Whether Democrat, Republican or Independent, here's something to think about:

We hear a cacophony of blaring and bleating from the media and the Hillary supporters that she won the popular vote and therefore she should be president, 60,839,497 to 60,265,847. 47.8% to 47,3% with the remaining 4.9% going to the other candidates. But here is a more in-depth analysis:

Trump won the popular vote in 31 states to her 19 and DC... 62% to her 19%. Trump led in the total popular vote for all states except California. She won California 5,860,714 to his 3,151,821. 61.6% to 33.1% exclusive of the other candidates. Thus California gave Hillary the popular vote for all states as claimed by the Democrats and their media supporters.

But deduct her California vote from her national vote, it leaves her with 54,978,783, and deduct Trumps California vote from his national total, it leaves him with 57,113,976, he wins in a landslide in the total for the other 49 states, 51.3% to her 48.7%.

So, in effect, Hillary was elected president of California and Trump was elected president of the rest of the country by a substantial margin.

This exemplifies the wisdom of the Electoral College, to prevent the vote of any one populace state from overriding the vote of the others.

With our voter registration available when getting a driver's license combined with undocumented immigrants allowed driver's licenses we have no controls in place to keep non-citizens from voting.

So I ask you, frankly, do you REALLY want California voters to elect your presidents for you? Or any other heavily populated state? It would be like the tail wagging the dog. The average state has 8.7 members in the US House of Reps. We have 53. If states weren't restricted to two senators each, CA would have 12.

If no electoral college, candidates would only campaign probably only in CA and NY....all they'd need to win.

The founding fathers never cease to amaze me with their foresight and wisdom.

In fact, we could use an electoral college in CA.

DID YOU HEAR ANY ANALYSIS LIKE THIS ON OUR NEWS MEDIA ?????????

be safe

10. Likes Jetspray, CRABBY liked this post
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12