Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4567 LastLast

Thread: Think about it

Post Thanks / Like

Re: Think about it

If you libs want to participate in any kind of meaningful dialogue or discourse you need to learn to read and understand and analyse what is written. No where in my post did I state any facts or call anyone any names. I simply pointed out yearrounds response made no sense in the context of the original post. Further I never mentioned Republicans so BigUn' s reference to old republicans came out of nowhere, just made that up. In addition the reference to "old republicans" is stereotypical and is an example of your discriminatory ageism. Finally "give us a works cited with your fake facts" , that is just mumbo jumbo. What the heck is a "works cited"? I'd also like to know a single fact or fake fact I stated stated in my post.
    Also just out of curiously I'd like to know what part of the original post got your pantys in such a bunch? I personally have never heard any one talk of running out of money for welfare but I have heard often of running out of money in the social security fund. In fact what is untrue of the original post. Oh yeh could you please give me "the works cited" , what ever that is.
    Hunting, Fishing and Labrador Retrievers and at the end of the day a glass of Buffalo Trace Whiskey- Life is Sweet.

2. Likes CRABBY, CDK, wckid liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Think about it

The original argument is like saying "I pay my mortgage every month, but the balance on my car loan never goes down." It's not apples to apples.

Not making any statement about SS or welfare, simply that the original logic is not sound.

FWIW, registered republican as well. Not old (not that has anything to do with this discussion) and not an idiot.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Post Thanks / Like

I've got a ring side seat for this....lol

23.5' Duckworth Navigator, Yamaha F150

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by BigUnInDaBoat View Post
    You old republicans are all the same, as bad as all the liberal idiots. As soon as somebody challenges your post you start with the name calling (just like the left). I am a registered republican, but I find myself seeing more and more crap like this from you guys and it makes me want to not be labeled in the same boat as you. For crying out loud do something other than watching fox news all day and thinking the world is being stolen from you.
    Totally agree. I'm in the same boat and honestly it's embarassing

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G870A using Tapatalk

6. Likes BigUnInDaBoat, dilbeck liked this post
    Dislikes Waterdog, CRABBY disliked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Yearroundfisherman View Post
    So please. Give us a works cited with your fake facts. I'll check back soon.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Careful these old farts are quite the keyboard warriors, don't get them mad! LOL

8. Dislikes Waterdog, CRABBY, wckid disliked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

You old republicans are all the same, as bad as all the liberal idiots. As soon as somebody challenges your post you start with the name calling (just like the left). I am a registered republican, but I find myself seeing more and more crap like this from you guys and it makes me want to not be labeled in the same boat as you. For crying out loud do something other than watching fox news all day and thinking the world is being stolen from you.

10. Dislikes Waterdog, okie, CRABBY, wckid disliked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Waterdog View Post
    Sorry yearround I accidentally hit like instead of dislike at first. As usual your response makes no sense in response to the original post. You don't dispute anything he said, you just make broad nonsensical statements. I suggest that you are the one missing a whole shad load of something. How about addressing what was said and if you can refuting it with factual statements and sources of your "factual statements". Nice try yearround but at least you are consistent, consistently wrong.
    So please. Give us a works cited with your fake facts. I'll check back soon.

12. Likes BigUnInDaBoat liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Sorry yearround I accidentally hit like instead of dislike at first. As usual your response makes no sense in response to the original post. You don't dispute anything he said, you just make broad nonsensical statements. I suggest that you are the one missing a whole shad load of something. How about addressing what was said and if you can refuting it with factual statements and sources of your "factual statements". Nice try yearround but at least you are consistent, consistently wrong.
    Hunting, Fishing and Labrador Retrievers and at the end of the day a glass of Buffalo Trace Whiskey- Life is Sweet.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Yearroundfisherman View Post
    Your missing a whole shad load of something. For starters how about the ability to research things and compute simple math instead of believing everything you here.
    Theres political forums if you want. This is a outdoors forum.

Hes not missing anything,you want to dispute this claim YOU do the math an research on one of your libtard web sites or your favorite left wing useless collage,I'm sure you'll find the answers YOU desire an believe.Most but not all welfare/food stamp people are BUMS or Illegals or both.... ...

15. Likes Waterdog liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by dennis l View Post
    Seems we constantly hear about Social Security is going to run out of money. But we never hear about welfare or food stamps running out of money. What's interesting the first group "worked for" their money the second did not.

Think about it!! Am I the only one missing something?
    Your missing a whole shad load of something. For starters how about the ability to research things and compute simple math instead of believing everything you here.
    Theres political forums if you want. This is a outdoors forum.

17. Likes Waterdog, BigUnInDaBoat liked this post
    Dislikes Waterdog, CRABBY, wckid disliked this post
Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4567 LastLast