Post Thanks / Like

Re: Delta Wood Bombers Sinister 6 Instagram Promo Video

Quote Originally Posted by fishwrong2 View Post
    Very true. It's a reminder of how good we have things. No way to compete with someone making $100/month in another part of the world. I'm grateful for it, and am glad folks are able to enjoy making something they can be proud of. More power to him.
    Another great bait that cost less than DWB are Donkey Fishing Custom lures. I picked them up @ 40 bucks a piece, but I also bought a half-dozen. The finish on these baits great - killer paint jobs and generous, durable coats of epoxy. also has beveled edge for the front hook hole which I think is a great touch no hard edge to chip. Every bit as good or better than anything I've thrown and you'll save a few bucks.
    Last edited by Hamachi_Kama; 11-27-2019 at 04:32 PM.
    HKSLAYS MULTIMEDIA FISHING

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Hamachi_Kama View Post
    Indeed, they are not cheap. However, the pricing is consistent with other hand-made wood baits such as triple-trout, etc.. I used to say check out the production process, but nobody cares about that. Lots of effort go into these baits by a single man. If it were me, I'd give up on because I couldn't charge enough to make up for my time and expense. Approximately 2-3 hours production time for a single bait, depending. In reality, the margins are pretty thin.

Very true. It's a reminder of how good we have things. No way to compete with someone making $100/month in another part of the world. I'm grateful for it, and am glad folks are able to enjoy making something they can be proud of. More power to him.

3. Likes cdub, Hamachi_Kama liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by jhonmiller View Post
    Instagram video content has progressively gotten prevalent via web-based networking media as of late, and therefore it is of central preferred position for anybody hoping to showcase him/herself to utilize this function.Yes, that is right. The incredible thing about utilizing Instagram video work is free attention. One can feature their administrations and items in real life creating enormous presentation. The component offers one a chance to flaunt what they are advertising.
    Ain't nobody got time for that! Its hard enough to keep up on my Boomer-Grade FB and YT!

5. Likes cdub liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Instagram video content has progressively gotten prevalent via web-based networking media as of late, and therefore it is of central preferred position for anybody hoping to showcase him/herself to utilize this function.Yes, that is right. The incredible thing about utilizing Instagram video work is free attention. One can feature their administrations and items in real life creating enormous presentation. The component offers one a chance to flaunt what they are advertising.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by XPL051v3 View Post
    Was at Delta Bait last week and saw a few of these on the shelf. Are they really selling for 70$? I couldn't believe my eyes. Sorry not trying to ****t on your post but I thought I purchased some for 35$.

-Xzi

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Indeed, they are not cheap. However, the pricing is consistent with other hand-made wood baits such as triple-trout, etc.. I used to say check out the production process, but nobody cares about that. Lots of effort go into these baits by a single man. If it were me, I'd give up on because I couldn't charge enough to make up for my time and expense. Approximately 2-3 hours production time for a single bait, depending. In reality, the margins are pretty thin.

8. Likes newtothegame, cdub, Steve079 liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Think its been $55 for 5" and $65 for 6" the last few years. $120 for B-52 builds

Post Thanks / Like

Was at Delta Bait last week and saw a few of these on the shelf. Are they really selling for 70$? I couldn't believe my eyes. Sorry not trying to ****t on your post but I thought I purchased some for 35$.

-Xzi

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Last edited by XPL051v3; 09-04-2017 at 10:34 AM.

11. Likes cdub liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Delta Wood Bombers Sinister 6 Instagram Promo Video

Fifty-five second featuring the DWB Sinister 6 Series. One hundred percent Ca. Delta footy featuring the Sinister 6 and delta stripers: