Post Thanks / Like

Re: Trout Fishing at Jenkinson Lake in El Dorado County

Quote Originally Posted by fishmaster20200 View Post
    Rip some Lips - Tight Lines!
    Hammered them!

Sent from my SM-J727T using Tapatalk
    Guns gave America freedom. Take away our guns and youv'e taken away our freedom. America - guns=Communist country. I can't speak for everyone else but if you take my guns from me It will be after my heart has stopped beating.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by 1969glasspar View Post
    Great job! Thanks for sharing. Im going to berryessa in the morning to put the hurtin on some myself.

Rip some Lips - Tight Lines!

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by fishmaster20200 View Post
    Went Trout fishing in the El Dorado National Forrest today, hit the Lake in search of Bass, it was a tough bite & i had my dad with me & the goal was to get him on some fish. We had marked some fish on the way out, so i decided to head back to where i saw the school's. In less than 5 minutes we were on Fish one after another for two hour's we Caught and released around 25-30 Trout. Fish Were Caught on a Kastmaster 1/4 Ounce, & a Blue fox Inline Spinner 1/4 Ounce both in Silver/Chrome. We did not need to try anything else with the bite being so good. It was a good day, weather was nice, and the fish were Hungry!

Happy Thanksgiving!

-The EastBayAnglers-

Great job! Thanks for sharing. Im going to berryessa in the morning to put the hurtin on some myself.

Guns gave America freedom. Take away our guns and youv'e taken away our freedom. America - guns=Communist country. I can't speak for everyone else but if you take my guns from me It will be after my heart has stopped beating.

Post Thanks / Like

Fish Trout Fishing at Jenkinson Lake in El Dorado County

Went Trout fishing in the El Dorado National Forrest today, hit the Lake in search of Bass, it was a tough bite & i had my dad with me & the goal was to get him on some fish. We had marked some fish on the way out, so i decided to head back to where i saw the school's. In less than 5 minutes we were on Fish one after another for two hour's we Caught and released around 25-30 Trout. Fish Were Caught on a Kastmaster 1/4 Ounce, & a Blue fox Inline Spinner 1/4 Ounce both in Silver/Chrome. We did not need to try anything else with the bite being so good. It was a good day, weather was nice, and the fish were Hungry!

Happy Thanksgiving!

-The EastBayAnglers-

Last edited by fishmaster20200; 11-23-2017 at 10:31 PM.

5. Likes CDK liked this post