Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: REI getting political

Interesting share.... REI has always been a little too rich for my blood anyway. Go to look, make notes, and then come home and buy on Amazon
    Ryan Templeton
    https://GearLobo.com

"Good things come to those who bait"

2. Likes redneckpunk, LURKER916 liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

I'm going in today and will load up on a bunch of, carry it up to the register. let them ring it up, then walk away after letting them know they no longer have my business. If everyone did that then the message might start to get through

4. Likes CM530, Jetspray liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

[QUOTE=Jfitalia;1145401]
    Quote Originally Posted by LineStretcher View Post

Bass pro only does a military discount the last week of every month. They used to do a police one too but got rid of it. LOWES got rid of their police discount and only give a military one.
    I didn't know about the last week of the month thing, thanks. I get my Lowe's discount automatically when I use my Lowe's card. I just had to show my ID once and they added it to my profile. IMHO, all first responders should get a discount or some sort of perk nation wide.

6. Likes Jetspray liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

[QUOTE=LineStretcher;1145400]
    Quote Originally Posted by jacks View Post

I was just at Cabela's today and they no longer give military discounts. They also asked me if I was 21 when I was buying ammo. My response... Thank you for asking... LOL.. I'm 65... He almost gave me the senior discount but I used my Cabela's Card and took the points instead.

Bass pro only does a military discount the last week of every month. They used to do a police one too but got rid of it. LOWES got rid of their police discount and only give a military one.

8. Likes Jetspray liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

[QUOTE=jacks;1145392]
    Quote Originally Posted by muddy waters View Post
    so Academy and Cabela's are non political? I dont care I still buy from them , even if IUdisagree with their politics, Im there to buy fishing equipment not shake hands with a lobbyist You fellas worry about a lot of stuff on a fishing

I agree.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    I was just at Cabela's today and they no longer give military discounts. They also asked me if I was 21 when I was buying ammo. My response... Thank you for asking... LOL.. I'm 65... He almost gave me the senior discount but I used my Cabela's Card and took the points instead.

10. Likes Jetspray liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

[QUOTE=muddy waters;1145151]so Academy and Cabela's are non political? I dont care I still buy from them , even if IUdisagree with their politics, Im there to buy fishing equipment not shake hands with a lobbyist You fellas worry about a lot of stuff on a fishing

I agree.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Post Thanks / Like

Used to make the trip to REI in Bezerkeley a couple times a year back in the 70’s when I was doing a lot of backpacking. Nothing there now that I can’t find cheaper somewhere else.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Jfitalia View Post
    I love REI, I've been a member for years and I score great deals at their member only sales. I'll never stop shopping there.
    I still have my card, but I just don't have the time to travel to get to a store. The only store I frequent most is Walmart in Gardnerville.........Jetspray
    2003 Alumaweld, 19'6", Chevy vortec V-6, SD-309 american turbine jet, T-8 Yamaha kicker, waiting for the tackle fairy to show up to fill my boxes

Post Thanks / Like

I love REI, I've been a member for years and I score great deals at their member only sales. I'll never stop shopping there.

15. Likes Jetspray, Waterdog liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

You get on with you’re bad self

17. Likes Jetspray liked this post
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast