Post Thanks / Like

Re: Boga Grip Deals?

Thanks guys. I'll swing by tackle shop and see what they have, but will probably end up with another boga.
    First was a gift years ago from my wife. Had To almost go swimmming after this one today, the boga gifting wife also wanted me To take her fishing for our five year anniversary today. I can tell you I don't want to make a habit of lipping 20 pound plus fish though!

She caught it and was damn sure getting a pic with it. Swam off strong and happy, almost immedia

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Bret1972 View Post
    I was thinking of getting something like that but Iíve heard a lot of good things about the real deal. Also want something that isnít gonna rust out from salt water use.
    Buy once - Cry once
    Get the one you want and you will be happy

Post Thanks / Like

I was thinking of getting something like that but Iíve heard a lot of good things about the real deal. Also want something that isnít gonna rust out from salt water use.
    Itís better to be fishing and thinking about God then to be in church thinking about fishing.

Post Thanks / Like

I often thought buying a Boga Grip would be easier to land a fish but I ended up buying one of these for half the price that lands fish just as good and easier on my wallet .

https://www.basspro.com/shop/en/rapa...ductextensions
    23.5' Duckworth Navigator Yamaha F150

Post Thanks / Like

Boga Grip Deals?

Iím wanting to get the Boga grip that goes up to 30lbs and it seems to cost $124.95 everywhere.... Bass Pro, Amazon, EBay, and everywhere else Iíve seen it for sale. Do they ever go on sale or are there places that sell it for a better price? It seems like an iPhone where the manufacturer controls the price.
    Itís better to be fishing and thinking about God then to be in church thinking about fishing.