aka sschefer
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Weatherby Mark V 300 Weatherby Magnum (Custom)

Quote Originally Posted by Plonis View Post
    Looks amazing... I just need to find hunting rifle scopes that will be worth the money, like you did and my own beauty will be complete :).
    Vortex Diamondbacks are decent scopes for decent prices. I have 3 of them and find them adequate for most hunting. Their Viper PST line is also very nice. I have one of those on my 6.5-300 and like it. I prefer the Vortex scopes over the Leupold's for quite a few reasons. Leupold is not a very honest company now. They claimed that their scopes were being copied in China when in fact, they are all being made in China. I have a VX-6i the went wonky on my so I sent it in and they returned it saying nothing was wrong with it. Surprise, it's no longer wonky. I will not buy any more Leupold products.

Post Thanks / Like

Re: Weatherby Mark V 300 Weatherby Magnum (Custom)

Looks amazing... I just need to find hunting rifle scopes that will be worth the money, like you did and my own beauty will be complete :).

aka sschefer
    Post Thanks / Like

Weatherby Mark V 300 Weatherby Magnum (Custom)

Custom by me.. Parts by many. LOL.. Been working on this one for a while now. Started as a 1960 .257 WM and ended up a 300 WM.. I'm going to nick name it the Johnny Cash Cadillac rifle. I'm anxious to get it out to the range and see what I've created. The action is like butter, even smoother than my new .257 or 6.5-300.
    Last edited by LineStretcher; 11-02-2018 at 05:32 PM.

4. Likes GR8ANGLER liked this post