Post Thanks / Like

Re: Weekend live report

Bite really picked up
    Still above the bridge, a buddy joined this evening and we’re in solid double digits now with only a couple shakers
    Good body of fish from the bridge to the fleet
    Go get em

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

2. Likes LONO100 liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Nice

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by heatsource View Post
    Lots of boats above Martinez bridge, half dozen or so landed as far as I know
    Lots of boats in suisun slough

I launched solo yesterday Pm, got one barely legal in suisun slough, pulled anchors and covered serious ground only to return 4 hours later to my original anchorage and connected a 57” on the first bait
    Passed out and let two tide changes happen with out pulling the anchors, only rebaiting once
    Woke up to text messages and freshen the bait, fish on in 5 minutes. Large slot or small oversized ( wish I had a night owl with me, probably slept through the hot bite haha)
    After a couple hours of nada chased the rumored bite near Martinez bridge, shoulda just stayed put... windy and no bites

Water 53 in suisun slough, 50 at Martinez
    Salmon roe for bait

Slayer Dave

Post Thanks / Like

Weekend live report

Lots of boats above Martinez bridge, half dozen or so landed as far as I know
    Lots of boats in suisun slough

I launched solo yesterday Pm, got one barely legal in suisun slough, pulled anchors and covered serious ground only to return 4 hours later to my original anchorage and connected a 57” on the first bait
    Passed out and let two tide changes happen with out pulling the anchors, only rebaiting once
    Woke up to text messages and freshen the bait, fish on in 5 minutes. Large slot or small oversized ( wish I had a night owl with me, probably slept through the hot bite haha)
    After a couple hours of nada chased the rumored bite near Martinez bridge, shoulda just stayed put... windy and no bites

Water 53 in suisun slough, 50 at Martinez
    Salmon roe for bait